ICYMI: Award flights from 10k miles, Delta flash sales and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
When you combine some cheap mileage options with Flying Blue’s monthly Promo Rewards, you can end up with some really cheap award tickets, like economy flights between Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) and Europe from just 10,750 miles each way, or premium economy flights from New York Kennedy (JFK) and Paris Orly (ORY) from just 34,125 miles each way.
Amtrak has extended its buy one, get one companion fare sale for routes on the Northeast corridor indefinitely. Want in on the deal? You’ll just need to purchase your tickets at least three days in advance to take advantage of the savings.
If you’re close to qualifying for elite status or are just working toward maintaining it on Delta, this sale on first class seats could help you achieve your goal.
With this promotion, you will receive 1,500 Amex Membership Rewards points after spending just $75 on Amazon purchases from September 6 — November 15.
Southwest Airlines is back with some great sales that include domestic and international routes, and even travel between the Hawaiian Islands starting at just $29 one-way.
Flights are available from select US cities to resort cities including Cancun and San Jose/Los Cabos as well as urban destinations including Mexico City. Cheap flights are available beginning this month with availability extending into mid-December.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.