ICYMI: Award flights from 10k miles, Delta flash sales and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
When you combine some cheap mileage options with Flying Blue’s monthly Promo Rewards, you can end up with some really cheap award tickets, like economy flights between Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) and Europe from just 10,750 miles each way, or premium economy flights from New York Kennedy (JFK) and Paris Orly (ORY) from just 34,125 miles each way.
Amtrak has extended its buy one, get one companion fare sale for routes on the Northeast corridor indefinitely. Want in on the deal? You’ll just need to purchase your tickets at least three days in advance to take advantage of the savings.
If you’re close to qualifying for elite status or are just working toward maintaining it on Delta, this sale on first class seats could help you achieve your goal.
With this promotion, you will receive 1,500 Amex Membership Rewards points after spending just $75 on Amazon purchases from September 6 — November 15.
Southwest Airlines is back with some great sales that include domestic and international routes, and even travel between the Hawaiian Islands starting at just $29 one-way.
Flights are available from select US cities to resort cities including Cancun and San Jose/Los Cabos as well as urban destinations including Mexico City. Cheap flights are available beginning this month with availability extending into mid-December.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees