ICYMI: $75 off hotels, 25% transfer bonuses and more
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
With winter quickly approaching, it’s time to book a vacation somewhere sunnier and sandier.
Start planning your spending for the new year because Discover just announced its quarterly 5% bonuses.
When you transfer Amex Membership Rewards points from now until Nov. 30, you can earn 20% more miles.
If you’re a Lakers season ticket holders, you can trade in your tickets for round-trip domestic vouchers.
From now until Nov. 28, World of Hyatt members can transfer points to AA and get a 25% bonus.
Aloha Hawaii! We’re on our way with these low fares.
New card applicants to the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card can get a welcome bonus of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Citi Prestige® cardholders can get $75 of hotel stays at select properties from now until Dec. 31.
Staples is back with its sale on Visa gift cards that waives purchase fees. This sale is awesome for earning 5x points on select cards like the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card.
West Coast to Europe for 57k miles round-trip in premium economy? Not bad. Check out the rest of the deals here.
Featured photo by Summer Hull / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.