ICYMI: $75 off hotels, 25% transfer bonuses and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
With winter quickly approaching, it’s time to book a vacation somewhere sunnier and sandier.
Start planning your spending for the new year because Discover just announced its quarterly 5% bonuses.
When you transfer Amex Membership Rewards points from now until Nov. 30, you can earn 20% more miles.
If you’re a Lakers season ticket holders, you can trade in your tickets for round-trip domestic vouchers.
From now until Nov. 28, World of Hyatt members can transfer points to AA and get a 25% bonus.
Aloha Hawaii! We’re on our way with these low fares.
New card applicants to the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card can get a welcome bonus of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Staples is back with its sale on Visa gift cards that waives purchase fees. This sale is awesome for earning 5x points on select cards like the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card.
West Coast to Europe for 57k miles round-trip in premium economy? Not bad. Check out the rest of the deals here.
Featured photo by Summer Hull / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.