ICYMI: 2-in-1 Flight Deals, 20k Bonus Offers and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
Some Amex cardholders were targeted for 20k bonus miles on Air France and KLM if you spend $1,000 on either airline before Oct. 31, 2019.
This awesome deal allows you to see two new cities, for the price of one round-trip ticket.
This week, Delta launched its “Dream It, Live It” event, which features great deals like doubling your SkyMiles, $25 eCredits after buying gift cards and lots of SkyMiles deals to various destinations including places in Europe and Asia.
Escape the crowds of Western Europe and explore the less traveled part of the continent.
You could even score 75% off with this deal, which lasts until October.
Explore Cape Town or Johannesburg for this low fare.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured photo courtesy of Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.