ICYMI: 100k welcome bonus, $170 cash back and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below may no longer be available.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
Beat the winter blues with a low-cost trip to the lush country of Costa Rica.
This credit card aimed at startups is currently offering an elevated bonus of 100k points after spending $1,000.
Act fast, we’re not sure how long this one will last!
This new Amex Offer allows you to earn a good chunk of change back when you buy a Delta flight originating in the U.S. costing more than $850.
We’re talking Taipei, Singapore and Manila — this is a deal you’ll want to take advantage of.
Hilton’s latest promo allows guests to earn 2k points per stay or 10k points for every 10 nights with its Hilton Points Unlimited promo Jan. 6-May 3, 2020.
This exclusive TPG offer allows you to get either $60 off + a $10 Amazon gift card or $50 off + a $20 Amazon gift card.
Flights to Hawaii are long. That’s why you may want to consider upgrading your seats and this deal allows you to do just that in-style and comfort.
If you’re late to buying your Christmas gifts, consider giving the gift of travel with a Delta gift card. If you purchase one for $250+, you’ll get a bonus $25 toward Hotels.com.
Featured photo by Summer Hull / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.