ICYMI: 100k bonus AA miles, 50% bonus Avios and more
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
New applicants to the United Explorer Card can earn 60k bonus miles after spending $3,000 total on purchases in the first three months, which TPG values at $780. The card itself has seen some major improvements and now sports a credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck. This is awesome and rare for a card with only a $95 annual fee that’s waived in the first year.
If you have a Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card, check your account to see if you were targeted to earn 10k bonus points before the end of the year.
If you already have the miles, you could book a trip to Europe in business for as low as 26,500 miles one-way. If you’re short on miles, consider buying them to score a round-trip business-class ticket from $1,135
This week, Alaska Airlines launched a new deal with a discount determined by the size of wave swells at popular Hawaii surf spots. This new promo is just the beginning of how Alaska plans to use data in its deals.
If the Maldives is on your must-visit list (and whose doesn’t include it?), you’re going to be excited to hear flights are currently available from $410 round-trip from LAX.
For every qualifying rental between now and the end of the year, you’ll receive 625 Blue Chip Reward points — enough for a free rental.
Featured photo courtesy of Six Senses Hotels and Resorts.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.