ICYMI: 100k bonus AA miles, 50% bonus Avios and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
New applicants to the United Explorer Card can earn 60k bonus miles after spending $3,000 total on purchases in the first three months, which TPG values at $780. The card itself has seen some major improvements and now sports a credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck. This is awesome and rare for a card with only a $95 annual fee that’s waived in the first year.
If you have a Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card, check your account to see if you were targeted to earn 10k bonus points before the end of the year.
If you already have the miles, you could book a trip to Europe in business for as low as 26,500 miles one-way. If you’re short on miles, consider buying them to score a round-trip business-class ticket from $1,135
This week, Alaska Airlines launched a new deal with a discount determined by the size of wave swells at popular Hawaii surf spots. This new promo is just the beginning of how Alaska plans to use data in its deals.
If the Maldives is on your must-visit list (and whose doesn’t include it?), you’re going to be excited to hear flights are currently available from $410 round-trip from LAX.
For every qualifying rental between now and the end of the year, you’ll receive 625 Blue Chip Reward points — enough for a free rental.
Featured photo courtesy of Six Senses Hotels and Resorts.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees