ICYMI: 100k bonus AA miles, 50% bonus Avios and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
New applicants to the United Explorer Card can earn 60k bonus miles after spending $3,000 total on purchases in the first three months, which TPG values at $780. The card itself has seen some major improvements and now sports a credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck. This is awesome and rare for a card with only a $95 annual fee that’s waived in the first year.
If you already have the miles, you could book a trip to Europe in business for as low as 26,500 miles one-way. If you’re short on miles, consider buying them to score a round-trip business-class ticket from $1,135
This week, Alaska Airlines launched a new deal with a discount determined by the size of wave swells at popular Hawaii surf spots. This new promo is just the beginning of how Alaska plans to use data in its deals.
If the Maldives is on your must-visit list (and whose doesn’t include it?), you’re going to be excited to hear flights are currently available from $410 round-trip from LAX.
For every qualifying rental between now and the end of the year, you’ll receive 625 Blue Chip Reward points — enough for a free rental.
Featured photo courtesy of Six Senses Hotels and Resorts.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.