Earn up to 30,000 Bonus Points With Hyatt House Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World of Hyatt is launching a new promotion to allow members to earn bonus points when staying at any Hyatt House hotel around the world.
Beginning Nov. 1, 2018, World of Hyatt is allowing its members to earn 2,000 bonus points when staying four or more consecutive qualifying nights at any eligible Hyatt House hotel in the world. The catch is that you must register in advance for the promotion and must checkout of the hotel by Dec. 31, 2018, in order for the stay to qualify for the bonus points.
If you’re a World of Hyatt member, you can register for the promotion beginning Tuesday through Nov. 30, 2018. You can earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points during the promotion period, which is the equivalent of 15 stays during the nearly two-month period.
According to the terms and conditions, an eligible night is defined as any night where a member is paying an eligible rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay. In addition, two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel will be considered the same stay.
Bonus points earned as part of this Hyatt House promotion can be redeemed at any Hyatt property around the world, including at Miraval resorts, participating MGM resort destinations and participating Exhale studios for spa and fitness classes. In addition, bonus points earned as part of this promotion will appear in your World of Hyatt account within two to three weeks after staying the required four or more consecutive qualifying nights.
This new Hyatt House-specific promo is in addition to World of Hyatt’s existing promotion, which doesn’t expire until Nov. 30. With that, you can earn up to 60,000 bonus points spent at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide. It appears as though these promos can be stacked, which means more bonus points for you.
Featured image courtesy of Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees