This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World of Hyatt is launching a new promotion to allow members to earn bonus points when staying at any Hyatt House hotel around the world.
Beginning Nov. 1, 2018, World of Hyatt is allowing its members to earn 2,000 bonus points when staying four or more consecutive qualifying nights at any eligible Hyatt House hotel in the world. The catch is that you must register in advance for the promotion and must checkout of the hotel by Dec. 31, 2018, in order for the stay to qualify for the bonus points.
If you’re a World of Hyatt member, you can register for the promotion beginning Tuesday through Nov. 30, 2018. You can earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points during the promotion period, which is the equivalent of 15 stays during the nearly two-month period.
According to the terms and conditions, an eligible night is defined as any night where a member is paying an eligible rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay. In addition, two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel will be considered the same stay.
Bonus points earned as part of this Hyatt House promotion can be redeemed at any Hyatt property around the world, including at Miraval resorts, participating MGM resort destinations and participating Exhale studios for spa and fitness classes. In addition, bonus points earned as part of this promotion will appear in your World of Hyatt account within two to three weeks after staying the required four or more consecutive qualifying nights.
This new Hyatt House-specific promo is in addition to World of Hyatt’s existing promotion, which doesn’t expire until Nov. 30. With that, you can earn up to 60,000 bonus points spent at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide. It appears as though these promos can be stacked, which means more bonus points for you.
Featured image courtesy of Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards