Earn up to 30,000 Bonus Points With Hyatt House Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World of Hyatt is launching a new promotion to allow members to earn bonus points when staying at any Hyatt House hotel around the world.
Beginning Nov. 1, 2018, World of Hyatt is allowing its members to earn 2,000 bonus points when staying four or more consecutive qualifying nights at any eligible Hyatt House hotel in the world. The catch is that you must register in advance for the promotion and must checkout of the hotel by Dec. 31, 2018, in order for the stay to qualify for the bonus points.
If you’re a World of Hyatt member, you can register for the promotion beginning Tuesday through Nov. 30, 2018. You can earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points during the promotion period, which is the equivalent of 15 stays during the nearly two-month period.
According to the terms and conditions, an eligible night is defined as any night where a member is paying an eligible rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay. In addition, two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel will be considered the same stay.
Bonus points earned as part of this Hyatt House promotion can be redeemed at any Hyatt property around the world, including at Miraval resorts, participating MGM resort destinations and participating Exhale studios for spa and fitness classes. In addition, bonus points earned as part of this promotion will appear in your World of Hyatt account within two to three weeks after staying the required four or more consecutive qualifying nights.
This new Hyatt House-specific promo is in addition to World of Hyatt’s existing promotion, which doesn’t expire until Nov. 30. With that, you can earn up to 60,000 bonus points spent at any Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide. It appears as though these promos can be stacked, which means more bonus points for you.
Featured image courtesy of Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.