This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Hyatt credit card is offering those who book stays at Miraval Resorts a one-time $250 statement credit for spending $500 or more directly with the resort chain on Hyatt cards between Jan. 15 and Dec. 31, 2019.
In case you aren’t familiar with the boutique all-inclusive brand, the Miraval Resort and Spa in Tucson, Arizona was acquired by Hyatt in early 2017, later joining the World of Hyatt family. (Read Summer Hull’s review of the resort here.) And late in 2018, the former wellness resort Travaasa Austin became the newest addition to the Miraval Resorts brand, transforming itself into the Miraval Austin, which just opened its doors a few days ago on Jan. 1.
While you can earn and use World of Hyatt points at Miraval, the redemption rate isn’t always great outside of promotions. Single occupancy costs 45,000 Hyatt points per night and double occupancy costs an additional 20,000 points per night. If you find a good paid rate, it may be worth it to hop on this $250 statement credit offer. If you and your traveling partner each have the Hyatt card, you could each book a night and save.
Note that to get the statement credit, the $500+ charge must be paid with either the World of Hyatt Credit Card or the older Hyatt Credit Card, no registration is required. Only one $250 credit may be received via the promotion.
And to further sweeten the deal, World of Hyatt members can save up to 20% at participating Hyatt hotels for a limited time. The 20% member advance rate applies when booking at least seven days prior to their stay date, with an extended booking window of Feb. 28, 2019, and extended check-out date of March 31, 2019. Stays must be prepaid in full to qualify for the 20% discount, and are nonrefundable. Unfortunately, this deal does not stack with the Miraval Resorts statement credit but may still save travelers significant cash on Q1 2019 stays.
Featured photo courtesy of Miraval Resorts.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees