Register to Earn 2,500 Bonus Hyatt Points on Some Longer Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Several hotel chains frequently run bonus points promotions — especially during the summer, when business travel tends to drop a bit in some key markets. Marriott and SPG are offering a bonus through July 20, Hilton’s issuing double points through August 31 and IHG has relaunched its popular Accelerate bonus. Now it’s Hyatt’s turn to incentive members to book a summer stay.
In addition to the already-announced bonus on MLife stays through July 31, Hyatt’s offering the opportunity to earn 2,500 bonus points on stays of at least five nights at Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency hotels. To be eligible, you must register here by July 15, and complete your stay by August 31.
TPG values Hyatt points at 1.8 cents apiece, making this bonus worth $45 each time you earn it. Note that if you’re booking multiple rooms, only the one you stay in is eligible for this bonus. Bonus points will post within three weeks of checkout. There’s no limit to how many points you can earn as part of this promotion.
While Hyatt’s promotion isn’t quite as flexible or generous as those offered by some key competitors, it’s worth registering even if you don’t have a qualifying stay planned right now — be sure to sign up here by July 15, and complete your stay by August 31 to snag those 2,500 points.
Featured image courtesy of Grand Hyatt Baha Mar.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees