Register to Earn 2,500 Bonus Hyatt Points on Some Longer Stays
Several hotel chains frequently run bonus points promotions — especially during the summer, when business travel tends to drop a bit in some key markets. Marriott and SPG are offering a bonus through July 20, Hilton’s issuing double points through August 31 and IHG has relaunched its popular Accelerate bonus. Now it’s Hyatt’s turn to incentive members to book a summer stay.
In addition to the already-announced bonus on MLife stays through July 31, Hyatt’s offering the opportunity to earn 2,500 bonus points on stays of at least five nights at Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency hotels. To be eligible, you must register here by July 15, and complete your stay by August 31.
TPG values Hyatt points at 1.8 cents apiece, making this bonus worth $45 each time you earn it. Note that if you’re booking multiple rooms, only the one you stay in is eligible for this bonus. Bonus points will post within three weeks of checkout. There’s no limit to how many points you can earn as part of this promotion.
While Hyatt’s promotion isn’t quite as flexible or generous as those offered by some key competitors, it’s worth registering even if you don’t have a qualifying stay planned right now — be sure to sign up here by July 15, and complete your stay by August 31 to snag those 2,500 points.
Featured image courtesy of Grand Hyatt Baha Mar.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.