Here’s How to Get a Month of Free Inflight Wi-Fi With a Hertz Car Rental
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hertz is handing out vouchers for a month of free inflight Wi-Fi with iPass on qualifying car rentals. TPG confirmed directly with Hertz that the offer isn’t targeted and is available to all customers.
While the public offer page requires a rental of at least five consecutive days, TPG’s Executive News Editor Scott Mayerowitz, a Hertz President’s Circle member, received an email offer which only requires a rental of three consecutive days — so keep an eye on your inbox.
To take advantage, you’ll need to rent an intermediate car class or larger for at least three or five days, after which you’ll receive an activation email from Hertz “no later than seven days after vehicle pickup.” Activate that email, and it’ll trigger a second email with a Wi-Fi voucher code. Head to iPass.com/Hertz, input the code and enjoy a month of gratis Wi-Fi in airports, inflight and at iPass hotspots in cities around the globe.
iPass operates over 50 million Wi-Fi hotspots in more than 180 countries and territories from more than 150 network providers. Critically, it also partners with Gogo, Deutsche Telekom and Panasonic Avionics Corporation, enabling this voucher to keep you connected while in the air on many airlines (Delta, American and United among them).
The offer is valid through Dec. 31, 2019, and you can get started with your next rental by visiting the Hertz promo page here.
Featured image by Darren Murph/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees