Here’s How to Get a Month of Free Inflight Wi-Fi With a Hertz Car Rental
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hertz is handing out vouchers for a month of free inflight Wi-Fi with iPass on qualifying car rentals. TPG confirmed directly with Hertz that the offer isn’t targeted and is available to all customers.
While the public offer page requires a rental of at least five consecutive days, TPG’s Executive News Editor Scott Mayerowitz, a Hertz President’s Circle member, received an email offer which only requires a rental of three consecutive days — so keep an eye on your inbox.
To take advantage, you’ll need to rent an intermediate car class or larger for at least three or five days, after which you’ll receive an activation email from Hertz “no later than seven days after vehicle pickup.” Activate that email, and it’ll trigger a second email with a Wi-Fi voucher code. Head to iPass.com/Hertz, input the code and enjoy a month of gratis Wi-Fi in airports, inflight and at iPass hotspots in cities around the globe.
iPass operates over 50 million Wi-Fi hotspots in more than 180 countries and territories from more than 150 network providers. Critically, it also partners with Gogo, Deutsche Telekom and Panasonic Avionics Corporation, enabling this voucher to keep you connected while in the air on many airlines (Delta, American and United among them).
The offer is valid through Dec. 31, 2019, and you can get started with your next rental by visiting the Hertz promo page here.
Featured image by Darren Murph/The Points Guy.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.