The Easy Way to Get Discounts on Select Upcoming Hotel Stays — Vote!
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Tuesday, Nov. 6, is Election Day in the United States. While some travel companies like Uber and Lyft are doing their part to help voters get to the polls on Tuesday with free or discounted rides, other travel companies are also offering voters discounts and deals once they prove they’ve voted.
Several hotels around the country are offering guests discounts on stays and dining just for showing proof of having voted in the midterm elections. Several hotels in New York, California and Boston are offering the discounts either for the cost of your stay or the cost of your meal at its restaurant.
See below for complete details fo the properties offering discounts for voting:
Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, MA — If you wear your “I Voted” sticker on Nov. 6, you’ll get 10% off all food at the Fairmont Copley Plaza’s OAK Long Bar + Kitchen. The 10% discount applies to food orders.
Claremont Club & Spa, Berkeley, CA — Voters will get 20% off all food and beverage purchases made at Claremont Club & Spa’s Limewood Bar & Restaurant on Nov. 6. You must show your “I Voted” sticker.
InterContinenal Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills — If you voted in the Nov. 6 elections, you’ll be able to receive 15% off your next stay at the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills. Eligible bookings must be made between Nov. 9 and Dec. 30, 2018 and completed by the end of 2018. When booking, you must use the promo code IVOTED18 and show your “I Voted” sticker upon checking in to the property as proof. To book, call 1-800-327-0200. Space is subject to availability, and blackout dates (presumably around the holidays) apply.
Box House Hotel properties, Brooklyn, NY — The Box House Hotel Group is offering a 15% savings off of nightly rates at select properties. You’ll be able to get the discount at The Box House Hotel, Franklin Guesthouse and Henry Norman Hotel in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. In order to get the 15% discount, you must make your reservation on Nov. 6, for travel between Dec. 1, 2018, and March 15, 2019. Book on Nov. 6 using the promo code VOTEBHG2018, and note that blackout dates apply. You’ll have to show your “I Voted” sticker when checking in as proof of having voted.
Featured image courtesy of Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees