Starbucks Holiday Drinks Will Be About 50% off Thursday Afternoon for Members
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Need an extra dose of caffeine while you make your holiday rush to the airport, scramble to finish shopping or deal with the odd branches of your family tree?
You’re in luck.
Thursday after 3pm, many Starbucks stores across the US are bringing back the chain’s happy hour promotion, with most holiday drinks just $3 (about half the normal price). The offer is exclusive to Starbucks Rewards members, as well as customers who aren’t registered Rewards members but have signed up to receive happy hour email offers.
To cash in the discount, pull up the offer in the Starbucks app (or your inbox), order one of the qualifying holiday drinks from a participating Starbucks store and tell the barista you’d like to redeem the discount. It also can be applied when ordering ahead through the app.
Festive beverages included as part of the promotion are: hot chocolate, Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Eggnog Latte, Chai Eggnog Latte, Gingerbread Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Salted Caramel Mocha, Maple Pecan Latte and Juniper Latte. The offer includes hot, iced, blended and crème versions of all the drinks.
The offer excludes hot and ice brewed coffee, ready-to-drink beverages and Starbucks Reserve drinks.
Don’t forget to use the right credit card to earn the most points on a Starbucks purchase. And, if you load that credit card into the Starbucks app and pay with the app at the register, you will earn 2 Starbucks Stars per dollar spent.
Featured image by Joshua Trujillo/Starbucks.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees