Here’s What’s Happening Tuesday for National Business Traveler Day
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Tuesday marks National Business Traveler Day (NBTD), a holiday dedicated to honoring and celebrating the business traveler. Upside Business Travel is heading the new initiative along with over 20 travel companies and media organizations to bring live celebrations and prizes to business travelers across the US.
According to Upside, Americans take nearly 2 million business trips every workday. For the first-ever NBTD, prizes will be given away prizes to those busy business travelers in select airports. Business travelers will find NBTD Lounges at Chicago O’Hare (ORD) Terminal 2, Dallas (DFW) Terminal C, and New York JFK Terminal 5. Each lounge will have refreshments, comfortable seating and charging stations.
Also, NBTD will be taking over four XpresSpa stores in JFK Terminal 8, San Francisco (SFO) Terminal 2, Los Angeles (LAX) Terminal 5 and Westfield World Trade Center in NYC on Tuesday where Wall Street Journal readers will be treated to complimentary spa services.
“National Business Traveler Day marks a new day for business travelers,”Jay Walker, chairman of Upside and founder of Priceline said in a statement. “We’re thrilled to be joined by 23 leading companies across the country, including many of the largest travel companies, to celebrate April 24th as a day to honor our nation’s business travelers.”
Upside Business Travel also invites business travelers to participate in the Business Traveler Dream Sweepstakes for a chance to win a variety of prizes. Some of the prizes for the sweepstakes include:
- Two roundtrip international business class tickets from United Airlines (valued at 7,500 each)
- $5,000 off car rental credit and other prizes from Hertz
- $25,000 worth of pre-paid gift cards from Master Card
- The Grand Prize is free domestic first-class upgrades on flights for 20 years
Enter for your chance to win here.
Photo by Tempura/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees