This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott Rewards is offering a special giveaway and all you have to do is follow a few steps to enter. If spending your next vacation in the Maldives is on your list, you could win a free stay at the W Maldives by entering in a quick Instagram contest. The giveaway follows a recent Marriott Rewards trip that sent Austrian travel guru Carmen Hunter to the Maldives and Marriott is offering followers a chance to recreate her trip.
View this post on Instagram
Hi everyone, @carmenhuter here! I am beyond excited to be taking over this account for the next few days and switch my usual mountain scenes for the Maldives🌴. Have you ever been? If you haven’t, but really want to, be sure to watch my stories on this account and help me decide what activities to do by voting. Keep following my adventure to find out how you can win the exact same trip for yourself! . . . . #themorethemarriott #maldives #igtakeover #travelphotographer #discoverearth #travelstoke #createexplore
To win your own trip to the Maldives, first, you need to sign up for Marriott Rewards. Secondly, after you watch Hunter’s trip highlights from Marriott Rewards’ Instagram account, comment on this post and say what your favorite activity was from her recent trip. Marriott Rewards will announce a winner by Sept. 23.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards