Help Eva Chen Find Out Who Photobombed Her in Newark Airport
Eva Chen — head of fashion partnerships at Instagram and writer/editor/Influencer extraordinaire — was traveling through Newark Airport (EWR) this weekend. Usually that isn’t much cause for celebration, let alone a news article, but something in particular caught our eye, and no, it wasn’t her slick Rimowa bag. It was this epic photobomb:
View this post on Instagram
The caption reads:
“This is undoubtedly the best airport #ootd I will ever take in my LIFE because of this epic photobomb! If this woman is your mom, sister, cousin, or friend, please let me know so I can tag her 😂😂😂”
Inquiring minds have to know everything — so of course, we must know who this hilarious woman is. Tag your friends in the comments, even share this post if you’re so inclined; let’s put those social media skills to use. Eva Chen needs you.
Featured image by Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.