Help Eva Chen Find Out Who Photobombed Her in Newark Airport
Eva Chen — head of fashion partnerships at Instagram and writer/editor/Influencer extraordinaire — was traveling through Newark Airport (EWR) this weekend. Usually that isn’t much cause for celebration, let alone a news article, but something in particular caught our eye, and no, it wasn’t her slick Rimowa bag. It was this epic photobomb:
View this post on Instagram
The caption reads:
“This is undoubtedly the best airport #ootd I will ever take in my LIFE because of this epic photobomb! If this woman is your mom, sister, cousin, or friend, please let me know so I can tag her ???”
Inquiring minds have to know everything — so of course, we must know who this hilarious woman is. Tag your friends in the comments, even share this post if you’re so inclined; let’s put those social media skills to use. Eva Chen needs you.
Featured image by Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.