Get Ready to Book a Flight to London to Visit This ABBA-Themed Restaurant
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
London is one of our favorite cities in the world, home to some of the best food, shopping, and culture in the world — and next spring, it will also be home to a Mamma Mia-inspired taverna.
ABBA’s own Björn Ulvaeus made the announcement, and we’re already starting to check flight prices. Picture this: You’re eating all the Greek food your heart desires while listening to the iconic songs of ABBA. Not to mention the fact that the taverna will take cues from decor that will more or less transport you back to the Greek island of Skopelos — which, by the way, is the island where they filmed most of the first Mamma Mia film. Yes, please.
The restaurant itself will feature long tables that can accommodate up to 500 people, plus actors and actresses that will be acting out the movie’s plot so that you can sing and dance as you stuff your face with spanakopita. You can get priority access to tickets here.
Not convinced? Well, if you change your mind, I’m the first in line.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.