This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amazon Prime members who spend $10 or more at Whole Foods between July 11 and 17 will receive a $10 credit redeemable over Amazon’s 36-hour annual Prime Day extravaganza.
This year, Prime Day lands on July 16, beginning at 3:00pm ET. To further sweeten the deal, Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card holders will double their cashback earnings on Whole Foods purchases between July 14 and 17, jumping up to a whopping 10% bonus from the already-generous everyday rate of 5% cashback.
This is the first year that Whole Foods will participate in Amazon’s wildly popular annual day of discounts, following the online retailer’s acquisition of the high-end grocery chain in August 2017.
Amazon Prime will also offer significant grocery discounts during the week leading up to Prime Day, starting July 11. Expect to see coupon-clipping prices such as 40% off boneless chicken breasts and buy one, get one free deals on dry goods. First-time Amazon Prime Now delivery service shoppers will also receive $10 off of their first order, as well as an additional $10 off a future order.
If for some reason you can’t figure out enough ways to spend your $10 credit, we have some suggestions here. In past years, Amazon has offered up some, well, prime deals for travelers, and this year likely will include a number of fantastic options as well.
Featured image by anouchka/Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards