Get a free $15 Lyft ride, today only
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For today only, Lyft is offering 20,000 users $15 off their rides by using promo code DISNEYPLUS.
The promo, first reported by Dan’s Deals, is in honor of the launch of Disney+, a streaming platform specifically for Disney classics and currents. The promo Disney is calling “Plus Up Your Day” is available to users nationwide and the only restriction appears to be that you have to take the ride by 10 p.m. tonight, Tuesday, November 12. You can also snag some other free and discounted items if you’re in NYC or LA, check out the full list of events here.
And don’t forget that you can maximize your Lyft rides by simultaneously earning points and miles towards Hilton and Delta when you link your accounts.
The streaming service costs $6.99 a month or $12.99 a month if you want the bundle that includes Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ — not a bad deal. If you end up purchasing the service, be sure to use a card that rewards you for it.
We’re not sure how long this promo will last, so act fast and let us know if it doesn’t end up working for you.
Featured photo by d3sign/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees