Free for Capital One cardholders: Register now for Taylor Swift, Halsey and Tayla Parx tickets
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starting March 4 at 9 a.m. Eastern time, Capital One cardholders can register for exclusive early access to see Taylor Swift, Halsey and Tayla Parx perform at Capital One JamFest® on April 5 at the March Madness Music Festival in Atlanta’s Centennial Olympic Park.
Admission to JamFest is free, but each guest must have a valid registration and ticket. Each cardholder is eligible for a maximum of two entrance passes and registration is free on a first-come, first-served basis through the dedicated Capital One registration page.
Didn’t score tickets on March 4, or don’t have a Capital One credit card? Free tickets for the general public open up on March 5 at 9 a.m. ET through this registration page.
Here’s how to claim your free tickets
Use the first six digits of your Capital One card number to gain entry to the registration page. You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. Capital One-issued private label cards are excluded from this event.
Cardholders will be required to create a 1iota account in order to register for JamFest tickets. Cardholders are limited to two tickets per transaction, and one transaction per 1iota account. Supplies are limited.
Capital One cardholder registration tickets will be available on March 4 from 9 a.m through 11:59 p.m., or until tickets run out. Cardholders are encouraged to log in as close to the 9 a.m. window as possible for a better chance of winning tickets.
All registrants must be 16 years of age or older.
Here’s how to access the festival
All registered ticket holders will receive check-in instructions via email. Check your spam folders to make sure you don’t miss any messages. Registrations cannot be transferred to someone else. Government-issued IDs will be checked on site during the check-in process. Re-entry to the festival is not allowed.
To attend JamFest, the registered cardholder must present their ticket and valid identification showing date of birth. Event personnel reserve the right to deny admission. Minors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
As with many music festivals, JamFest has stringent entrance restrictions. Check the event guidelines to confirm what you can and cannot bring (on the second tab under Sunday FAQs).
Attendees can begin lining up for entry at 7 a.m. on April 5; overnight camping is not allowed. Early entry for cardholders will begin at 3 p.m. Sunday, and registered attendees must be in line before 4 p.m. in order to guarantee admission. There will be a designated Capital One cardholder entrance.
Cash and credit cards will be accepted by vendors throughout the festival. ATMs will also be available inside the event. A variety of concessions and food trucks will be available throughout the festival grounds, and a driver’s license or other government-issued ID is required to purchase alcohol.
Featured photo by Shutterstock.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees