Get 250 Starbucks Stars and 60 Days of Free Spotify With Trial
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Want a couple hundred Starbucks Stars and two months of free music via Spotify?
If so, consider yourself lucky, as people in the United States who are new to Spotify (excluding those who have already used a seven-day trial) can get a 60-days of Spotify Premium and 250 free Starbucks Stars for trialing the music service. Not familiar with Starbucks’ loyalty program? Those 250 Starbucks Stars are worth two complimentary food or beverage items for Gold Starbucks members.
And if you’re not already a Gold member, those stars will simply count to your Gold status with Starbucks.
Starbucks may not necessarily win the award for the world’s best cup of coffee, but tired parents everywhere love the ubiquity of Starbucks stores around the world — and being able to place an order ahead of time in the app. Getting your order for free using stars is just whipped cream on the latte.
While you won’t need to swipe a credit card when redeeming your free Starbucks Stars, here are the best credit cards to use for Starbucks purchases in case you need to grab some additional items on your way out of the door.
Though this offer doesn’t expire until Feb. 21, the promotion is capped at 74,215 redemptions, so it could end early. If you take advantage of the trial, your “Star Code” for 250 stars will be sent to you by Spotify via email and must be redeemed by July 19, 2019, so watch your spam box closely. Also note that you’ll need to cancel your Spotify membership before the 60 day trial is up if you don’t want to pay $9.99 per month for the service after that time (though that looks like a simple process).
Whether or not all of that is worth a couple of free Starbucks items is up to you to decide.
Featured image courtesy of Starbucks.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees