Get 250 Starbucks Stars and 60 Days of Free Spotify With Trial
Want a couple hundred Starbucks Stars and two months of free music via Spotify?
If so, consider yourself lucky, as people in the United States who are new to Spotify (excluding those who have already used a seven-day trial) can get a 60-days of Spotify Premium and 250 free Starbucks Stars for trialing the music service. Not familiar with Starbucks’ loyalty program? Those 250 Starbucks Stars are worth two complimentary food or beverage items for Gold Starbucks members.
And if you’re not already a Gold member, those stars will simply count to your Gold status with Starbucks.
Starbucks may not necessarily win the award for the world’s best cup of coffee, but tired parents everywhere love the ubiquity of Starbucks stores around the world — and being able to place an order ahead of time in the app. Getting your order for free using stars is just whipped cream on the latte.
While you won’t need to swipe a credit card when redeeming your free Starbucks Stars, here are the best credit cards to use for Starbucks purchases in case you need to grab some additional items on your way out of the door.
Though this offer doesn’t expire until Feb. 21, the promotion is capped at 74,215 redemptions, so it could end early. If you take advantage of the trial, your “Star Code” for 250 stars will be sent to you by Spotify via email and must be redeemed by July 19, 2019, so watch your spam box closely. Also note that you’ll need to cancel your Spotify membership before the 60 day trial is up if you don’t want to pay $9.99 per month for the service after that time (though that looks like a simple process).
Whether or not all of that is worth a couple of free Starbucks items is up to you to decide.
Featured image courtesy of Starbucks.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.