Leap Year babies can get a free night at the Conrad New York Downtown
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s only every once in four years that Leap Year babies get to celebrate their birthday and 2020 just so happens to be one of those lucky years.
To make this quadrennial celebration special, Hilton is offering those born on Feb. 29 a complimentary night stay on their birthday at the Conrad New York Downtown when staying two or more nights. Stay dates must include Feb. 29 and Mar. 1, and like most deals, this is subject to availability. All guests will have to do to enjoy the free stay is present a valid ID at check-in proving that they are, in fact, a leaper.
Rooms for these dates start at $469 a night with the Hilton Honors discount before tax. The free night discount is applied at check-in. The discount applies to all room types, whether you opt for the standard room or a suite.
If spending $469 isn’t quite in your budget for a birthday celebration but you’ll be in NYC, you can still head to the Conrad’s ATRIO Wine Bar & Restaurant for a complimentary bottle of house wine with the purchase of two entrees. The dinner menu offers a selection of items ranging from pizzas for $22 to something a little fancier, like Duck Confit Risotto at $29 a plate.
The property is also home to the Loopy Doopy rooftop bar, which offers Instagram-worthy views of the Hudson. If you’re worried about the cold, the bar has complimentary blankets to keep patrons nice and toasty.
The Conrad New York Downtown is located in New York City’s Battery Park neighborhood. The hotel itself is close to a few different subway lines including the 1, 2, 3, A, C, R and W trains, making it easy to hop around the rest of Manhattan during your stay.
Featured photo courtesy of the Conrad New York Downtown.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.