This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ll keep this short and sweet: If getting the kids to Legoland is on your to-do list in 2019, and they aren’t a Legoland reporter just yet, this deal could save you some money on your next Legoland adventure. A new offer from Legoland.com allows kids ages 3-12 entrance for free with a paid adult ticket ($96 – $126, depending on the resort).
What You Need to Know:
- Offer is valid through Dec. 31 2019
- Offer applies to Park Hopper passes for Legoland Resort California
- Offer applies to Daily Passes for Legoland Florida or Waterpark Combo tickets
- Tickets must be purchased online or at the walk-up booth on site with coupon code 199902
- Offer is valid for parks and discovery centers in the US only
When you are ready to purchase your tickets, head over to the website and choose your destination.
As previously covered on TPG, these easily navigable parks are a haven for young children, as rides are geared toward the preschool and early elementary-school-age set — best suited for those ages 3 to 7. Kids can drive LEGO cars, man a working fire truck, ride mellow rollercoasters, get wet in two different water parks, and build with LEGOs to their hearts’ content. Even parents get a kick out of the intricately built Miniland USA, with models of seven areas of the United States (i.e., Las Vegas and New York City), all constructed with 20 million LEGO bricks.
H/T: Slick Deals
Featured photo by Chip Litherland Photography for LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel