You Can Easily Score Free Kids’ Legoland Tickets This Year
We’ll keep this short and sweet: If getting the kids to Legoland is on your to-do list in 2019, and they aren’t a Legoland reporter just yet, this deal could save you some money on your next Legoland adventure. A new offer from Legoland.com allows kids ages 3-12 entrance for free with a paid adult ticket ($96 – $126, depending on the resort).
What You Need to Know:
- Offer is valid through Dec. 31 2019
- Offer applies to Park Hopper passes for Legoland Resort California
- Offer applies to Daily Passes for Legoland Florida or Waterpark Combo tickets
- Tickets must be purchased online or at the walk-up booth on site with coupon code 199902
- Offer is valid for parks and discovery centers in the US only
When you are ready to purchase your tickets, head over to the website and choose your destination.
As previously covered on TPG, these easily navigable parks are a haven for young children, as rides are geared toward the preschool and early elementary-school-age set — best suited for those ages 3 to 7. Kids can drive LEGO cars, man a working fire truck, ride mellow rollercoasters, get wet in two different water parks, and build with LEGOs to their hearts’ content. Even parents get a kick out of the intricately built Miniland USA, with models of seven areas of the United States (i.e., Las Vegas and New York City), all constructed with 20 million LEGO bricks.
H/T: Slick Deals
Featured photo by Chip Litherland Photography for LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.