You Can Easily Score Free Kids’ Legoland Tickets This Year
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ll keep this short and sweet: If getting the kids to Legoland is on your to-do list in 2019, and they aren’t a Legoland reporter just yet, this deal could save you some money on your next Legoland adventure. A new offer from Legoland.com allows kids ages 3-12 entrance for free with a paid adult ticket ($96 – $126, depending on the resort).
What You Need to Know:
- Offer is valid through Dec. 31 2019
- Offer applies to Park Hopper passes for Legoland Resort California
- Offer applies to Daily Passes for Legoland Florida or Waterpark Combo tickets
- Tickets must be purchased online or at the walk-up booth on site with coupon code 199902
- Offer is valid for parks and discovery centers in the US only
When you are ready to purchase your tickets, head over to the website and choose your destination.
As previously covered on TPG, these easily navigable parks are a haven for young children, as rides are geared toward the preschool and early elementary-school-age set — best suited for those ages 3 to 7. Kids can drive LEGO cars, man a working fire truck, ride mellow rollercoasters, get wet in two different water parks, and build with LEGOs to their hearts’ content. Even parents get a kick out of the intricately built Miniland USA, with models of seven areas of the United States (i.e., Las Vegas and New York City), all constructed with 20 million LEGO bricks.
H/T: Slick Deals
Featured photo by Chip Litherland Photography for LEGOLAND Florida Resort
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee