Rich? Four Seasons expands private jet bucket list trips for 2023
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve got a couple hundred grand to spare, have we got the aspirational trips for you.
Who wouldn’t want to travel to the most desirable destinations on Earth aboard a private jet while enjoying five-star service? Well, provided your pockets are deep enough, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can make your travel dreams come true.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The luxury brand is adding three new excursions to its ultraexclusive private jet journeys for 2023. If you’re not familiar with the private jet offerings, they are specially curated global itineraries filled with unique experiences carefully tailored by Four Seasons for travelers. We’re talking about three weeks of travel to multiple destinations, with all the travel aboard Four Seasons’ own private jet. This is next-level travel.
“Regardless of the chosen itinerary, the expertise and personalised service of our dedicated Four Seasons Private Jet team offers travellers the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy every moment to its fullest,” says Christian Clerc, president of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, which is now offering seven of these elite expeditions in 2023, the most the company has offered in a single year.
Related: The Four Seasons jet
As you might imagine, these trips are extraordinarily expensive.
The price tag for the newest additions to the lineup starts at $190,000 per person, so if you were an early investor in cryptocurrency, this would be a good reason to cash out! But while this type of traveling is only attainable for a lucky few, demand is high enough that the company decided to expand the program for 2023, a year many in the industry expect travel to fully rebound after two extraordinarily tough years.
Four Seasons is offering seven private jet journeys next year, with each itinerary built around a different theme. The new offerings include:
- Timeless Encounters: March 26-April 18 ($190,000 per person, based on double occupancy).
- Kona, Hawaii; Bora Bora, French Polynesia; Sydney; Bali, Indonesia; Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai, Thailand; Taj Mahal, India (daytrip); Dubai; Prague; London.
This is a 24-day global hopscotch that will find you enjoying time on a chartered yacht in Sydney Harbour before jetting to Bali and its spectacular beaches, Northern Thailand, Dubai, a visit to India to take in the splendor of the Taj Mahal, and the finale in London.
- Ancient Explorer: Aug. 16-Sept. 8 ($190,000 per person, based on double occupancy).
- Miami; Mexico City; Easter Island, Chile; Bora Bora; Great Barrier Reef, Australia; Bangkok; Petra and Wadi Rum, Jordan; the pyramids at Giza, Egypt; Taormina, Italy; Madrid.
This itinerary includes some of the most breathtaking places on the planet, from the Great Barrier Reef and the pyramids of Egypt to Easter Island and the Lost City of Petra. The entire trip is like Indiana Jones’ dream vacation. I mean, when a trip is so packed with awesome locales that I haven’t even mentioned Bora Bora, you know it’s a jaw-dropping trip.
- Uncharted Discovery: Nov. 30-Dec. 20 ($205,000 per person, based on double occupancy).
- New Orleans; Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica; Machu Picchu, Peru; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Antarctica; Bogota, Colombia; Paradise Island, Bahamas.
Seven destinations in 24 days, stretching from the Big Easy to Antarctica — all while traversing the globe on a private jet. Sign us up! Spend time enjoying Costa Rica before heading to Peru to visit Machu Picchu, a place that should be on every serious traveler’s bucket list. Then you can head to Buenos Aires to take private tango lessons. From there you’ll head to Antarctica and Colombia, and then a final stop in the Bahamas to wind down and soak in the memories of what sounds like an unforgettable trip.
So which one of these would you choose if money were no object?
Featured photo courtesy of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.