This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This evening in Boston’s TD Garden, the Boston Bruins will host the St. Louis Blues as the 2019 Stanley Cup Finals begin. Meanwhile, Bear Force One will be traveling over 5,000 miles sporting the team’s logo and colors. JetBlue, which operates a massive hub in Boston and serves as the official airline of the Boston Bruins, introduced its first NHL-themed livery earlier this month.
The Airbus A320 was initially used to shuttle passengers from Boston Logan International Airport to Raleigh, where the team finished off the Carolina Hurricanes and secured their place in the finals. Today, as fans stream into Beantown to witness the beginning of a rematch of the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, AvGeeks can follow along as Bear Force One (tail number N632JB) jets from one city to the next.
The plane began its day in Boston, departing at 7:29am for an 1,121 mile trek to Orlando. It then turned right back around to Boston, pausing for an hour before venturing south once more to Savannah/Hilton Head Island. By the time it returns to Boston at 9:01pm, Game 1 of the series will be well underway.
Just prior to the last horn sounding, the aircraft will lift off for its last trip of the day — a 10:11pm departure to Santo Domingo.
You can keep an eye out on its future routes through FlightAware, but given that JetBlue doesn’t offer regularly scheduled service to St. Louis, Bruins fans will need to find another carrier to attend away games.
Featured image courtesy of JetBlue.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees