If Your Last Name is Green(e), You Can Fly Frontier Free on 8/13
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier is notorious for low fares, but now it’s offering free flights as part of its push to be, as it calls itself, “America’s Greenest Airline”. Frontier just announced the start of its “Green Week” that includes deals and unique giveaways— like free flights.
So how do you get these free fares? Well, if you’re among the 560,000+ people in the US with the last name Green(e), then you’re in luck because you and the whole family can fly for free on August 13 just for being a Green(e).
Better yet, this deal is available on one-way and round-trip flights. All you have to do is book a flight that departs on August 13 and returns before midnight on August 20. It’s also valid on trips up to $400. However, you won’t see $0 at check-out. Instead you’ll have to pay the initial cost while Frontier confirms you are legally a Green(e) and then the airline will refund the cost of the trip to the purchaser by September 15, 2019.
- Everything You Should Know Before Flying Frontier Airlines
- 11 Things I Learned From My First Flights on Frontier
If you’re lucky enough to be a Green(e), this is a great deal to take advantage of, especially if you’ve been wanting to take a big family vacation. To book, head to FlyFrontier.com.
Featured photo by JT Genter/TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees