If Your Last Name is Green(e), You Can Fly Frontier Free on 8/13
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier is notorious for low fares, but now it’s offering free flights as part of its push to be, as it calls itself, “America’s Greenest Airline”. Frontier just announced the start of its “Green Week” that includes deals and unique giveaways— like free flights.
So how do you get these free fares? Well, if you’re among the 560,000+ people in the US with the last name Green(e), then you’re in luck because you and the whole family can fly for free on August 13 just for being a Green(e).
Better yet, this deal is available on one-way and round-trip flights. All you have to do is book a flight that departs on August 13 and returns before midnight on August 20. It’s also valid on trips up to $400. However, you won’t see $0 at check-out. Instead you’ll have to pay the initial cost while Frontier confirms you are legally a Green(e) and then the airline will refund the cost of the trip to the purchaser by September 15, 2019.
- Everything You Should Know Before Flying Frontier Airlines
- 11 Things I Learned From My First Flights on Frontier
If you’re lucky enough to be a Green(e), this is a great deal to take advantage of, especially if you’ve been wanting to take a big family vacation. To book, head to FlyFrontier.com.
Featured photo by JT Genter/TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.