If Your Last Name is Green(e), You Can Fly Frontier Free on 8/13
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier is notorious for low fares, but now it’s offering free flights as part of its push to be, as it calls itself, “America’s Greenest Airline”. Frontier just announced the start of its “Green Week” that includes deals and unique giveaways— like free flights.
So how do you get these free fares? Well, if you’re among the 560,000+ people in the US with the last name Green(e), then you’re in luck because you and the whole family can fly for free on August 13 just for being a Green(e).
Better yet, this deal is available on one-way and round-trip flights. All you have to do is book a flight that departs on August 13 and returns before midnight on August 20. It’s also valid on trips up to $400. However, you won’t see $0 at check-out. Instead you’ll have to pay the initial cost while Frontier confirms you are legally a Green(e) and then the airline will refund the cost of the trip to the purchaser by September 15, 2019.
- Everything You Should Know Before Flying Frontier Airlines
- 11 Things I Learned From My First Flights on Frontier
If you’re lucky enough to be a Green(e), this is a great deal to take advantage of, especially if you’ve been wanting to take a big family vacation. To book, head to FlyFrontier.com.
Featured photo by JT Genter/TPG
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee