Float Above The Treetops In One of Bali’s Most Breathtaking Infinity Pools
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whatever you do, don’t look down… That is, if you’re lounging around at the Hanging Gardens in Bali.
Set in the heart of the Balinese jungle, this exotic property gives travelers a true escape. Its intoxicating surroundings and dream-worthy private villas provide guests the perfect balance of luxury and nature. In fact, it’s so special that it’s earned the title of the World’s First 7-star Boutique Hotel.
Even better, staying a few nights here won’t cost you your life’s savings — in fact, some rates are cheaper than some American hotels. Riverside Villas, complete with a king bed, jungle view and a private infinity pool, start at just $492 (plus tax).
And, while its beauty and affordable price point are enough to make us want to book a trip, the true star of this resort is its insane infinity pool.
The main pool is the core of the property — and is definitely worth an Instagram post (or two). The pool was specifically designed to give swimmers the sensation of floating above the trees. It was even voted the “World’s Best Swimming Pool” by Condé Nast Traveller, and ranks as #1 on TripAdvisor’s list. We can’t imagine a better place to float away our vacation.
If you’re looking for a special spot to get in some R&R, a trip to this once-in-a-lifetime property is a must.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees