Float Above The Treetops In One of Bali’s Most Breathtaking Infinity Pools
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whatever you do, don’t look down… That is, if you’re lounging around at the Hanging Gardens in Bali.
Set in the heart of the Balinese jungle, this exotic property gives travelers a true escape. Its intoxicating surroundings and dream-worthy private villas provide guests the perfect balance of luxury and nature. In fact, it’s so special that it’s earned the title of the World’s First 7-star Boutique Hotel.
Even better, staying a few nights here won’t cost you your life’s savings — in fact, some rates are cheaper than some American hotels. Riverside Villas, complete with a king bed, jungle view and a private infinity pool, start at just $492 (plus tax).
And, while its beauty and affordable price point are enough to make us want to book a trip, the true star of this resort is its insane infinity pool.
The main pool is the core of the property — and is definitely worth an Instagram post (or two). The pool was specifically designed to give swimmers the sensation of floating above the trees. It was even voted the “World’s Best Swimming Pool” by Condé Nast Traveller, and ranks as #1 on TripAdvisor’s list. We can’t imagine a better place to float away our vacation.
If you’re looking for a special spot to get in some R&R, a trip to this once-in-a-lifetime property is a must.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees