This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whatever you do, don’t look down… That is, if you’re lounging around at the Hanging Gardens in Bali.
Set in the heart of the Balinese jungle, this exotic property gives travelers a true escape. Its intoxicating surroundings and dream-worthy private villas provide guests the perfect balance of luxury and nature. In fact, it’s so special that it’s earned the title of the World’s First 7-star Boutique Hotel.
Even better, staying a few nights here won’t cost you your life’s savings — in fact, some rates are cheaper than some American hotels. Riverside Villas, complete with a king bed, jungle view and a private infinity pool, start at just $492 (plus tax).
And, while its beauty and affordable price point are enough to make us want to book a trip, the true star of this resort is its insane infinity pool.
The main pool is the core of the property — and is definitely worth an Instagram post (or two). The pool was specifically designed to give swimmers the sensation of floating above the trees. It was even voted the “World’s Best Swimming Pool” by Condé Nast Traveller, and ranks as #1 on TripAdvisor’s list. We can’t imagine a better place to float away our vacation.
If you’re looking for a special spot to get in some R&R, a trip to this once-in-a-lifetime property is a must.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards