Float Above The Treetops In One of Bali’s Most Breathtaking Infinity Pools
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whatever you do, don’t look down… That is, if you’re lounging around at the Hanging Gardens in Bali.
Set in the heart of the Balinese jungle, this exotic property gives travelers a true escape. Its intoxicating surroundings and dream-worthy private villas provide guests the perfect balance of luxury and nature. In fact, it’s so special that it’s earned the title of the World’s First 7-star Boutique Hotel.
Even better, staying a few nights here won’t cost you your life’s savings — in fact, some rates are cheaper than some American hotels. Riverside Villas, complete with a king bed, jungle view and a private infinity pool, start at just $492 (plus tax).
And, while its beauty and affordable price point are enough to make us want to book a trip, the true star of this resort is its insane infinity pool.
The main pool is the core of the property — and is definitely worth an Instagram post (or two). The pool was specifically designed to give swimmers the sensation of floating above the trees. It was even voted the “World’s Best Swimming Pool” by Condé Nast Traveller, and ranks as #1 on TripAdvisor’s list. We can’t imagine a better place to float away our vacation.
If you’re looking for a special spot to get in some R&R, a trip to this once-in-a-lifetime property is a must.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.