Flash sale: Save 20% on Hilton hotels in the South and Caribbean
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Hilton is back with a new promotion for Hilton Honors members where travelers can save 20% on their next booking. Here’s what you need to know.
The offer is valid at Hilton properties throughout the South in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee, as well as the Bahamas and Puerto Rico. You must book by November 15 and travel by February 2, 2020.
Based on a quick search, I was able to find deals at properties such as The British Colonial Hilton in the heart of Nassau — which features a picturesque beach, four restaurants and a cute waterfront pool — starting at just $156 a night in early December. A search of Atlanta Hilton properties resulted in discovering a three-night stay at the Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead for only $249 a night.
If you find yourself staying at Hilton properties often, you may want to consider adding a co-branded credit card to your wallet.
The Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card is offering a welcome bonus of 130,000 bonus points after you use your card to make $2,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. This offer is worth up to $780, according to TPG valuations.
This bonus is enough to get you some amazing redemptions, including luxury stays like a night at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa, which starts at 80,000 Hilton Honors points per night. If you want a more budget-friendly way to beat the cold, you could stay at the Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo Doubletree on the Big Island in Hawaii (which starts at 50,000 points per night).
Featured image courtesy of Hilton Ponce
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees