Flash Sale: Mid-Week Travel on Frontier From $20
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Frontier Airlines is having another flash sale. This time, book tickets for Tuesday or Wednesday for as little as $20 one-way. To take advantage of the deal, head over to the airline's deals page. Travel must be booked by April 1, 2019. Fares are good for travel from April 6 through June 12, 2019.
- Charlotte (CLT) - Tampa (TPA): $20
- Atlanta (ATL) - Orlando (MCO): $25
- Des Moines (DSM) - Phoenix (PHX): $25
- Las Vegas (LAS) - San Diego (SAN): $25
- Philadelphia (PHL) - Raleigh/Durham (RDU): $25
- Chicago O'Hare (ORD) - Nashville (BNA): $25
- Denver (DEN) - Oklahoma City (OKC): $25
- Philadelphia (PHL) - Myrtle Beach (MYR): $25
- Salt Lake City (SCL) - Las Vegas (LAS): $25
- Baltimore (BWI) - Denver (DEN): $29
These are only a few example routes and fares. To see the full list of offers, head over to the Frontier sale page. There are two sets of blackout dates for the sale: May 23-25 and May 27-28. Each route also has a start day for the fare, so be sure to check the details of each deal to make sure it works for your travel dates.
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare on plus trip delay insurance), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.