Flash Sale: Mid-Week Travel on Frontier From $20
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier Airlines is having another flash sale. This time, book tickets for Tuesday or Wednesday for as little as $20 one-way. To take advantage of the deal, head over to the airline’s deals page. Travel must be booked by April 1, 2019. Fares are good for travel from April 6 through June 12, 2019.
- Charlotte (CLT) – Tampa (TPA): $20
- Atlanta (ATL) – Orlando (MCO): $25
- Des Moines (DSM) – Phoenix (PHX): $25
- Las Vegas (LAS) – San Diego (SAN): $25
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Raleigh/Durham (RDU): $25
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) – Nashville (BNA): $25
- Denver (DEN) – Oklahoma City (OKC): $25
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Myrtle Beach (MYR): $25
- Salt Lake City (SCL) – Las Vegas (LAS): $25
- Baltimore (BWI) – Denver (DEN): $29
These are only a few example routes and fares. To see the full list of offers, head over to the Frontier sale page. There are two sets of blackout dates for the sale: May 23-25 and May 27-28. Each route also has a start day for the fare, so be sure to check the details of each deal to make sure it works for your travel dates.
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare on plus trip delay insurance), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees