Flash Sale: Mid-Week Travel on Frontier From $20
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier Airlines is having another flash sale. This time, book tickets for Tuesday or Wednesday for as little as $20 one-way. To take advantage of the deal, head over to the airline’s deals page. Travel must be booked by April 1, 2019. Fares are good for travel from April 6 through June 12, 2019.
- Charlotte (CLT) – Tampa (TPA): $20
- Atlanta (ATL) – Orlando (MCO): $25
- Des Moines (DSM) – Phoenix (PHX): $25
- Las Vegas (LAS) – San Diego (SAN): $25
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Raleigh/Durham (RDU): $25
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) – Nashville (BNA): $25
- Denver (DEN) – Oklahoma City (OKC): $25
- Philadelphia (PHL) – Myrtle Beach (MYR): $25
- Salt Lake City (SCL) – Las Vegas (LAS): $25
- Baltimore (BWI) – Denver (DEN): $29
These are only a few example routes and fares. To see the full list of offers, head over to the Frontier sale page. There are two sets of blackout dates for the sale: May 23-25 and May 27-28. Each route also has a start day for the fare, so be sure to check the details of each deal to make sure it works for your travel dates.
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare on plus trip delay insurance), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.