24-Hour Flash Sale: Save 30% at the Ace Hotel New Orleans
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
To celebrate its three year anniversary, the Ace Hotel New Orleans will be having a flash sale on March 14. The sale is good for 30% off any three-night stay between March and August of 2019.
If you were looking for an excuse to get to the Big Easy, this flash sale could save you some serious cash. The hotel offers a range of room options from what they call a “Medium” room, which has a king-size bed and starts at $179 per night, to the Ace Suite, which offers a two-level living area with a king-size bed and an outdoor terrace. Rates for the Ace Suite start at $779 per night.
The Ace Hotel New Orleans made our list of top new hotel openings back in 2016. The hotel offers an in-house music venue called Three Keys. If it’s dinning options you are interested in, the hotel has two restaurants: Josephine Estelle is an Italian offering run by award winning chefs Andy Ticer and Michael Hudman. Your other choice is Seaworthy, a cozy oyster bar with an extensive cocktail menu. During the spring and summer months, the roof top poolside bar Alto is also open for guests.
Be sure to mark your calendar for March 14 to be able to take advantage of the sale. Only rooms booked during that 24-hour period will get the 30% discount on a three night stay.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.