Today only: ExpertFlyer Premium subscription flash sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
ExpertFlyer is joining the Cyber Monday mania and offering a 15% discount on its Premium subscription. The promotion is valid today, Dec. 2 only, so if you’d like to take advantage of it, act quickly.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
For those unfamiliar with the website, ExpertFlyer is a service that allows you to check award availability for flights. It has a vast inventory of information and you can check seat charts, set email notifications and more. The premium version of the service usually costs $99 per year, and unlocks a suite of benefits, including award and upgrade alerting and searching, flight availability and fares and additional seat alerts.
To find out more, check out our beginner’s guide to award searches on ExpertFlyer.
With this flash promotion, new customers can save a decent chunk on an annual subscription using the promotion code: CBRNEW15. Returning customers can instead reactivate their subscription with the code: CYBRTN15 This brings the annual cost for a subscription down to just $85, which is a steal:
If you’ve been on the fence about getting a premium subscription with ExpertFlyer, now is the time to jump — you’ll save money and unlock advanced award search techniques with one of the best websites in the business.
Featured photo courtesy of British Airways.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.