Etihad Offering 2 Free Nights Through Abu Dhabi Stopover Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Booking a stopover en route to your final destination can be a great way to maximize your travel and get two destinations checked off your bucket list at once. Right now, you can get two free nights at 15 different hotels in Abu Dhabi when you book a stopover with Etihad. The offer from Etihad must be booked before June 15 and applies to travel dates between April 21 and July 15, 2019.
To book, simply head over to Etihad and book your multi-city flight. Once you have done that, you can pick from one of 15 different hotels. When your booking is complete, you will receive an email from Etihad with your hotel vouchers.
So which hotels are on offer as a part of the stopover deal?
- Centro Al Manhal
- Courtyard by Marriott WTC
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
- Crowne Plaza Yas Island
- Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi
- Holiday Inn Downtown Abu Dhabi
- InterContinental Abu Dhabi
- Le Meridien Abu Dhabi
- Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Radisson Blu Yas Island
- Ramada Corniche
- Ramada Downtown
- TRYP by Wyndham
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
- Traders Qaryat Al Beri
You can find out more at Etihad’s stopover website or review the terms and conditions of the deal here. If you plan to travel in one of Etihad’s Business or First Class cabins, there are separate offers for premium passengers.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees