The latest escape room craze is a…falling A320?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Are you clever, quick-quitted and good under pressure? Have you ever wondered just what, exactly, you would do if your plane was falling out of the sky?
Well, French company The Game has got you covered with its very own A320 escape room, in which you have one hour to — you guessed it — escape an airplane that’s about to crash:
While my own run-ins with escape rooms have ended in utter failure (how was I supposed to know the key was under the seat??), I’d like to think that my copious amount of airplane experience has well-prepped me for this challenge. Reviews are positive, and let’s be honest, all of us here are jonesing for the opportunity to climb around an airplane without any flights attendants reminding us that “the seatbelt sign is on.” (All jokes aside, there are ways to behave on aircraft, and ways not to behave on aircraft.)
If you’re interested, The Game is located in Paris, and features several different rooms from which to choose, including catacombs, kidnapping and even an Assassin’s Creed® room. Each game lasts for an hour, and prices are variable depending on how many people are in your party:
Team of 3 – 32€ ($36) per person – 96€ ($107) for the mission
Team of 4 – 28€ ($31) per person – 112€ ($125) for the mission
Team of 5 – 25€ ($28) per person – 125€ ($139) for the mission
You can also book online, and children as young as 10 can participate with an adult present.
Brb, making friends.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Feature photo courtesy of The Game
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.