How to Win a New York City Pride Weekend Package From Hyatt
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s June — also known as Pride Month — and we’re celebrating in traditional TPG fashion.
If you don’t already know about The Trip of a Lifetime giveaway planned by The Points Guy using up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points, it’s your big opportunity to win, well, the bucket-list trip of a lifetime.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN: $10 minimum donation
But in addition to that grand prize, we’re also offering some additional incentives in the form of flash sweepstakes! Hyatt is generously offering a swanky hotel package for guests coming into New York City for the weekend of the Pride Parade. Today only, every single donation to TPG’s Rainbow Railroad Prizeo campaign includes automatic entry into the flash sweepstakes.
The NYC Pride prize package from Hyatt includes two nights at the gorgeous Park South Hotel, part of the Joie de Vivre brand collection, for the nights of Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30.
The Park South Hotel is a luxury boutique property in a historical landmark building from 1906, nestled in the Big Apple’s trendy NoMad neighborhood. Right outside the front door, you’ll find the Flatiron District, Gramercy Park and Madison Square Park.
The package also includes two general admission tickets to Pride Island (the massive annual music event at Pier 97) for Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30. These tickets, which have a retail value of $250 apiece and are now sold out, include entry to the Pride Island event on both days.
Winners will also receive two VIP tickets to watch the NYC Pride March on Sunday, June 30 and two VIP tickets to the Pride March Closing Ceremony in Times Square on the evening of Sunday, June 30. The Pride March Grandstand Experience includes food and beverage, stadium-style seating with premium views, goodie bags, private restroom access and more (VIP tickets have a retail value of $200 apiece, and are now sold out) while the tickets to the closing ceremony offer a “Tier 1 Experience” including special viewing areas and express entry to the festivities through a dedicated entrance on 7th Avenue and 47th Street. The event features various performers including Grammy-winning singer and songwriter Melissa Etheridge, as well as Jake Shears and MNEK. The tickets retail for $150 apiece, and include access to food and beverage.
Note that the prize package does not include airfare or other transportation. While you’re responsible for getting yourself to and from the Big Apple, Hyatt has you covered for accommodation and Pride Weekend entertainment if you win.
Sounds awesome, right? Here’s how you can make this flash sweeps package your own: Make a donation of $10 or more to TPG’s Rainbow Railroad Prizeo campaign today, Wednesday, June 19. Donations on June 19 automatically enter you into our Hyatt Pride Prize Package Flash Sweepstakes, in addition to grand prize Trip of a Lifetime planned by The Points Guy using up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points. The Hyatt Flash Sweepstakes ends at 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, June 19 — so get those donations in now to qualify.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN: $10 minimum donation
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.