How to Win a New York City Pride Weekend Package From Hyatt
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s June — also known as Pride Month — and we’re celebrating in traditional TPG fashion.
If you don’t already know about The Trip of a Lifetime giveaway planned by The Points Guy using up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points, it’s your big opportunity to win, well, the bucket-list trip of a lifetime.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN: $10 minimum donation
But in addition to that grand prize, we’re also offering some additional incentives in the form of flash sweepstakes! Hyatt is generously offering a swanky hotel package for guests coming into New York City for the weekend of the Pride Parade. Today only, every single donation to TPG’s Rainbow Railroad Prizeo campaign includes automatic entry into the flash sweepstakes.
The NYC Pride prize package from Hyatt includes two nights at the gorgeous Park South Hotel, part of the Joie de Vivre brand collection, for the nights of Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30.
The Park South Hotel is a luxury boutique property in a historical landmark building from 1906, nestled in the Big Apple’s trendy NoMad neighborhood. Right outside the front door, you’ll find the Flatiron District, Gramercy Park and Madison Square Park.
The package also includes two general admission tickets to Pride Island (the massive annual music event at Pier 97) for Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30. These tickets, which have a retail value of $250 apiece and are now sold out, include entry to the Pride Island event on both days.
Winners will also receive two VIP tickets to watch the NYC Pride March on Sunday, June 30 and two VIP tickets to the Pride March Closing Ceremony in Times Square on the evening of Sunday, June 30. The Pride March Grandstand Experience includes food and beverage, stadium-style seating with premium views, goodie bags, private restroom access and more (VIP tickets have a retail value of $200 apiece, and are now sold out) while the tickets to the closing ceremony offer a “Tier 1 Experience” including special viewing areas and express entry to the festivities through a dedicated entrance on 7th Avenue and 47th Street. The event features various performers including Grammy-winning singer and songwriter Melissa Etheridge, as well as Jake Shears and MNEK. The tickets retail for $150 apiece, and include access to food and beverage.
Note that the prize package does not include airfare or other transportation. While you’re responsible for getting yourself to and from the Big Apple, Hyatt has you covered for accommodation and Pride Weekend entertainment if you win.
Sounds awesome, right? Here’s how you can make this flash sweeps package your own: Make a donation of $10 or more to TPG’s Rainbow Railroad Prizeo campaign today, Wednesday, June 19. Donations on June 19 automatically enter you into our Hyatt Pride Prize Package Flash Sweepstakes, in addition to grand prize Trip of a Lifetime planned by The Points Guy using up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points. The Hyatt Flash Sweepstakes ends at 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, June 19 — so get those donations in now to qualify.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN: $10 minimum donation
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees