This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Don’t miss out! Enter to win two round-trip flights to London before the sweepstakes closes at 11:59pm ET on May 4, 2018
Spring is finally in the air, and what better way to celebrate the improving weather than by planning a trip across the pond? TPG is here to help make that happen — we’re teaming up with a major airline that wants to find out which carrier you’d pick for a transatlantic flight when cost, mileage accrual and elite status benefits aren’t a factor. If you’re the lucky winner, you’ll get to pick which airline you and a companion would like to fly — in economy — between New York City (either JFK or Newark airport) and London (either Heathrow or Gatwick airport).
You read that right — you can pick to fly with the carrier of your choice, including American Airlines, British Airways, Delta, Norwegian, United and Virgin Atlantic. Note that you won’t earn miles for these flights, nor will you be entitled to any elite benefits or lounge access. If you do select Norwegian as your carrier, you’ll be booked on a ticket that includes meals and luggage, so that it’s equal with the tickets of the full-service carriers.
To enter, all you need to do is fill out this form — you’ll have to answer just a few questions, including which carrier you’d most like to fly with and what was the most important factor in choosing that carrier. You have to enter before midnight on Friday, May 4 and travel must be completed by October 31, 2018. Note that if you win, you must be one of the travelers, and you can only submit one entry per email address, or else you’ll be disqualified. You can view the official TPG sweepstakes rules here.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 points! With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 60,000 point sign up bonus worth up to $1,200 in value, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards