Eleven Madison Park Launches a Winter Pop-Up in Aspen
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Once again, Eleven Madison Park is gearing up to launch a seasonal pop-up.
In partnership with American Express, Chef Daniel Humm and his team will launch the first EMP Winter House at the Chefs Club at the St. Regis in Aspen. The à la carte menu is inspired by Humm’s Switzerland upbringing and will feature dishes such as veal schnitzel, smoked trout toast and fondue. An extensive wine list with more than 250 wines, as well as an afternoon “Àpres Ski” menu with seasonal snacks and beverages, will round out the Winter House offerings.
The pop-up restaurant will remain open from Dec. 15, 2018 through April 6, 2019. Two dining experiences are available: traditional tables will be set up in the indoor dining room, while private large format dining experiences can be booked in a newly constructed Yurt Village in the courtyard.
As with previous EMP Summer House pop-ups, patrons will only be able to pay for the dining experience using an American Express credit card. On Nov. 15 card holders can begin booking reservations for Dec. 15 to Jan. 31, and Platinum members can book through the Platinum Concierge as well. Reservations for Feb. 2019 will open on Jan. 1, and March 1 – April 6 reservations will become available on Feb 1. A $50 non-refundable deposit per person is required for all reservations, which will be applied to the final dining bill.
Featured image courtesy of Gary He for American Express.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.