This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Once again, Eleven Madison Park is gearing up to launch a seasonal pop-up.
In partnership with American Express, Chef Daniel Humm and his team will launch the first EMP Winter House at the Chefs Club at the St. Regis in Aspen. The à la carte menu is inspired by Humm’s Switzerland upbringing and will feature dishes such as veal schnitzel, smoked trout toast and fondue. An extensive wine list with more than 250 wines, as well as an afternoon “Àpres Ski” menu with seasonal snacks and beverages, will round out the Winter House offerings.
The pop-up restaurant will remain open from Dec. 15, 2018 through April 6, 2019. Two dining experiences are available: traditional tables will be set up in the indoor dining room, while private large format dining experiences can be booked in a newly constructed Yurt Village in the courtyard.
As with previous EMP Summer House pop-ups, patrons will only be able to pay for the dining experience using an American Express credit card. On Nov. 15 card holders can begin booking reservations for Dec. 15 to Jan. 31, and Platinum members can book through the Platinum Concierge as well. Reservations for Feb. 2019 will open on Jan. 1, and March 1 – April 6 reservations will become available on Feb 1. A $50 non-refundable deposit per person is required for all reservations, which will be applied to the final dining bill.
Featured image courtesy of Gary He for American Express.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees