This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Once again, Eleven Madison Park is gearing up to launch a seasonal pop-up.
In partnership with American Express, Chef Daniel Humm and his team will launch the first EMP Winter House at the Chefs Club at the St. Regis in Aspen. The à la carte menu is inspired by Humm’s Switzerland upbringing and will feature dishes such as veal schnitzel, smoked trout toast and fondue. An extensive wine list with more than 250 wines, as well as an afternoon “Àpres Ski” menu with seasonal snacks and beverages, will round out the Winter House offerings.
The pop-up restaurant will remain open from Dec. 15, 2018 through April 6, 2019. Two dining experiences are available: traditional tables will be set up in the indoor dining room, while private large format dining experiences can be booked in a newly constructed Yurt Village in the courtyard.
As with previous EMP Summer House pop-ups, patrons will only be able to pay for the dining experience using an American Express credit card. On Nov. 15 card holders can begin booking reservations for Dec. 15 to Jan. 31, and Platinum members can book through the Platinum Concierge as well. Reservations for Feb. 2019 will open on Jan. 1, and March 1 – April 6 reservations will become available on Feb 1. A $50 non-refundable deposit per person is required for all reservations, which will be applied to the final dining bill.
Featured image courtesy of Gary He for American Express.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees