Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Hilton Points With Targeted Offers
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Hilton is sending out a variety of targeted offers to earn bonus points on upcoming Hilton stays.
As reported by Doctor of Credit, there appears to be six different offers that were sent out by Hilton including the ability to earn up to 50,000 bonus points after a qualifying stay. Each promotion requires you to complete a stay of either two or four nights by a certain time. The deal says you must book the stay through Hilton.com or through the Hilton app, and it must be a reservation eligible for points earning.
Both TPG News Editor Emily McNutt and I were able to register for the offer to earn 5,000 bonus points after staying two or more nights at any Hilton property by Dec. 31, 2018. Other staff members were not eligible for any of the promotions.
50,000 Hilton points are worth $300 according to TPG’s valuations while 5,000 are worth just $30. While this isn’t the craziest deal, if you were already planning on staying at a Hilton property over the next month, it’s definitely worth checking if you’re eligible for any of the promotions.
The links below will take you to the landing page of each promotion, enter your Hilton information to see which one you are qualified for:
- Stay once and receive 2,000 bonus points. Stay a second time earn an additional 3,000 bonus points. Must complete stays before Jan. 31, 2019.
- Stay two or more consecutive nights before Dec. 31, 2018 and receive 5,000 bonus points.
- Stay two or more consecutive nights before Dec. 31, 2018 and receive 10,000 bonus points.
- Stay two or more consecutive nights within 90 days of registering and earn 15,000 bonus points. Must register by Jan. 10, 2019.
- Stay four or more nights within 90 days of registering and earn 25,000 bonus points. Must register by Jan. 10, 2019.
- Stay four or more nights within 90 days of registering and earn 50,000 bonus points. Must register by Dec. 31, 2018.
Remember if you’re staying at a Hilton property to pay with a card like the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card which earns 14x Hilton points on Hilton purchases, plus gives you complimentary Hilton Diamond Status that will get you 20 points per dollar on paid stays plus the best chance of getting an upgrade. This should also be stackable with the Moments Made Bigger promotion offering double or triple points on paid stays through Jan. 3, 2019.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured image of the Hilton Moorea by Darren Murph / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!