Limited Time: Earn 10 United Miles Per Dollar on Discounted Disneyland Tickets
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are multiple ways to earn and use points on tickets to Disneyland, but rarely is there an opportunity to purchase discounted tickets and earn 10 airline miles per dollar at the same time. However, if a trip to Disneyland is on your family’s near-term horizon (before Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens), then today is your lucky day.
While we don’t know how long this offer will last, discounted Disneyland e-tickets can currently be purchased via the United MileagePlus X app with an earnings rate of 10 United miles per dollar, as was shared by @thedealmommy. Prices for these Disneyland tickets start at $210 per person for three-day tickets. Five-day tickets can be had starting at just $239 each. Park Hopper privileges add a bit to the totals.
These discounted Disneyland tickets are valid for use until May 23 — so perhaps an impromptu Mother’s Day trip is in order for those who live in the area. If you have a United co-branded credit card, your earnings are actually even better than “just” 10x miles per dollar, as you also get a 25% bonus on the miles earned in the app. For simple math, if you spent $200 on these Disneyland tickets and had a United Explorer Card or similar, you’d pick up 2,500 United miles worth $32.50 by TPG valuations.
Should your family wish to visit Disneyland multiple times during the next 12 months, then be sure and read about the new Disneyland annual pass options. Even if you aren’t visiting Disneyland in the immediate future and can’t make use of this deal, consider yourself in-the-know that checking the MileagePlus X app for tickets is a good step in your future trip planning strategy.
If you’re headed to Disneyland, you may also be interested in:
- Things Families Should Know Before Visiting Disneyland
- The Best Restaurants at Disneyland in 2019
- Review of the Disneyland Hotel
- 10 Tips for Visiting Disneyland With Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Where to Stay at Disneyland: On vs. Off-Property Hotel Comparisons
- Skip the Lines at Disneyland: 10 Line-Busting Tips for Less Waiting and More Playing
- Details on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- How to Save Money at Disney
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image by Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland Resort
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.