Limited Time: Earn 10 United Miles Per Dollar on Discounted Disneyland Tickets
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are multiple ways to earn and use points on tickets to Disneyland, but rarely is there an opportunity to purchase discounted tickets and earn 10 airline miles per dollar at the same time. However, if a trip to Disneyland is on your family’s near-term horizon (before Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens), then today is your lucky day.
While we don’t know how long this offer will last, discounted Disneyland e-tickets can currently be purchased via the United MileagePlus X app with an earnings rate of 10 United miles per dollar, as was shared by @thedealmommy. Prices for these Disneyland tickets start at $210 per person for three-day tickets. Five-day tickets can be had starting at just $239 each. Park Hopper privileges add a bit to the totals.
These discounted Disneyland tickets are valid for use until May 23 — so perhaps an impromptu Mother’s Day trip is in order for those who live in the area. If you have a United co-branded credit card, your earnings are actually even better than “just” 10x miles per dollar, as you also get a 25% bonus on the miles earned in the app. For simple math, if you spent $200 on these Disneyland tickets and had a United Explorer Card or similar, you’d pick up 2,500 United miles worth $32.50 by TPG valuations.
Should your family wish to visit Disneyland multiple times during the next 12 months, then be sure and read about the new Disneyland annual pass options. Even if you aren’t visiting Disneyland in the immediate future and can’t make use of this deal, consider yourself in-the-know that checking the MileagePlus X app for tickets is a good step in your future trip planning strategy.
If you’re headed to Disneyland, you may also be interested in:
- Things Families Should Know Before Visiting Disneyland
- The Best Restaurants at Disneyland in 2019
- Review of the Disneyland Hotel
- 10 Tips for Visiting Disneyland With Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Where to Stay at Disneyland: On vs. Off-Property Hotel Comparisons
- Skip the Lines at Disneyland: 10 Line-Busting Tips for Less Waiting and More Playing
- Details on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- How to Save Money at Disney
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image by Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland Resort
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees