Earn Double Points on Upcoming Stays With Marriott Bonvoy’s New Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We are now in the age of Marriott Bonvoy and the first promotion of the newly-named program.
Members will earn double points on stays between March 19 and June 4, 2019, beginning with their second stays. Registration is required by May 21st to participate in this promotion. While the registration link is not yet active, you can register here once it becomes available (that link is from this post and you can see the double take wording in the URL).
All Marriott Bonvoy members earn 10 points per dollar on their entire hotel folio (including room rates and incidental charges like dining or spa visits), with elite bonus multipliers going as high as 17.5x for Titanium Elites. The double points in this promotion only apply to base points, meaning all members will earn 20x points plus elite bonus multipliers. For example, a Titanium elite would earn 20x points + 7.5x elite bonus points, for a grand total of 27.5x. If you’re staying at a Residence Inn, TownePlace Suites or Element hotel the base earning rate is only 5x. With the Double Take promotion this gets doubled to 10x at those properties before adding in any elite bonuses.
Of course, you can stack this quarterly promotion with any of the ongoing Bonvoy deals going on right now. New Bonvoy members who sign up through a dedicated link can earn one free night certificate worth up to 25,000 points after two paid stays. Or, if you recently signed up for one of the 100,000 point Bonvoy credit card welcome offers (which are still available), you could use this promo to help you reach your minimum spending requirement faster. Bonvoy credit cards all earn 6x points on Marriott purchases, helping you rack up those points even quicker.
H/T: Live From a Lounge
Featured image by Shutterstock.com
Earn 75,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first three months of account opening. TPG values 75K Bonvoy points to be worth around $600. Aside from the huge welcome offer you'll earn up to $300 in statement credits each year and 1 free night every year after cardmember anniversary. Terms apply.
- Earn 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Enjoy up to $300 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- Earn 6 Marriott Bonvoy points for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy Hotels. 3 points at U.S. restaurants and on flights booked directly with airlines. 2 points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive 1 free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy unlimited airport lounge visits when you enroll in Priority Pass™ Select membership.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $450 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees