Dubai Airport Hotel Offering Family-Friendly ‘Wake Up at the Gate’ Package
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Dubai International Hotel, located at Terminal 3 inside Dubai International Airport (DXB), is offering those with early flights a new option to help make traveling a little bit easier. The hotel’s new “Wake Up at the Gate” package lets travelers, including families of up to four, check into the airport and clear security the night before an early departure, which means waking up and going straight to the gate in the morning.
The package offers a range of options for the stay. A search of available dates shows the lowest rate for a solo traveler starting at AED 290 ($79 USD) including taxes and fees for up to 12 hours in a Deluxe Room, which includes complimentary use of the health club where you’ll find a gym, relaxation pool, jacuzzi and showers. For a family of four, the lowest rate we found was AED 480 ($131 USD) including all of taxes and fees for the 12-hour deluxe room, or, you have the option to splurge for the Premium Full-Board room at AED 1170 ($319 USD), which gets you up to 24 hours in an Executive room, health club access, and a 25-minute Timeless Spa treatment for up to two adults.
When it’s time to head out, hotel staff escorts guests directly to their gate with plenty of time to catch their flight. The staff will even pack a bag of healthy snacks for children.
The hotel terms & conditions state that passengers must be checked into a flight to access the hotel. If you’re checking luggage, the hotel recommends carrying any change of clothes or toiletries needed in a separate carry-on.
If you want to take advantage of the package, head over to the hotel’s promotion page and simply click the “Wake Up At the Gate” graphic to get started with your reservation.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.