Dubai Airport Hotel Offering Family-Friendly ‘Wake Up at the Gate’ Package
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Dubai International Hotel, located at Terminal 3 inside Dubai International Airport (DXB), is offering those with early flights a new option to help make traveling a little bit easier. The hotel’s new “Wake Up at the Gate” package lets travelers, including families of up to four, check into the airport and clear security the night before an early departure, which means waking up and going straight to the gate in the morning.
The package offers a range of options for the stay. A search of available dates shows the lowest rate for a solo traveler starting at AED 290 ($79 USD) including taxes and fees for up to 12 hours in a Deluxe Room, which includes complimentary use of the health club where you’ll find a gym, relaxation pool, jacuzzi and showers. For a family of four, the lowest rate we found was AED 480 ($131 USD) including all of taxes and fees for the 12-hour deluxe room, or, you have the option to splurge for the Premium Full-Board room at AED 1170 ($319 USD), which gets you up to 24 hours in an Executive room, health club access, and a 25-minute Timeless Spa treatment for up to two adults.
When it’s time to head out, hotel staff escorts guests directly to their gate with plenty of time to catch their flight. The staff will even pack a bag of healthy snacks for children.
The hotel terms & conditions state that passengers must be checked into a flight to access the hotel. If you’re checking luggage, the hotel recommends carrying any change of clothes or toiletries needed in a separate carry-on.
If you want to take advantage of the package, head over to the hotel’s promotion page and simply click the “Wake Up At the Gate” graphic to get started with your reservation.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees