Get Paid Almost $100k to Review Travel Destinations and Luxury Items
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You might not have heard of HushHush — mostly because it’s a pretty secretive website that calls itself the “Amazon for Millionaires” — but the company’s new Luxury Product Tester position is one to remember.
HushHush is essentially the one-stop shop for everything from private jets to diamond-encrusted watches — which is why the company is now looking to hire someone to review the oftentimes multimillion dollar listings before the products go live on the site. The best part? This is a paid position in which the hire will rake in £75,000 per year (almost $99,000 USD) to travel the world and live like one of the richest people on the planet.
Some of the most expensive items that HushHush has listed currently include a £62 million French château, a £55 million jewel-encrusted watch, a £47 million superyacht and an £18 million Legacy jet. Those are exactly the types of items that the hire will be testing — aircraft, cars, art, fashion, jewelry, furniture and more.
Travel is listed as a main component of the position, as the job listing states that, “the successful candidate will also be expected to travel extensively for the role, as they will be required to review private islands and properties for sale around the world.”
HushHush asks that applicants “have a keen eye for detail and an appreciation of the ‘finer things in life.‘” Essentially, HushHush is looking for everything that you hope your Instagram profile says about you.
In addition, since the person who is awarded the position will be communicating directly with suppliers, the company is asking for a few more basics: “discrete, sociable and eloquent.”
If you think you’re the best candidate for the position, you can apply here.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image by HushHush.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees