Get Paid Almost $100k to Review Travel Destinations and Luxury Items
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
You might not have heard of HushHush — mostly because it’s a pretty secretive website that calls itself the “Amazon for Millionaires” — but the company’s new Luxury Product Tester position is one to remember.
HushHush is essentially the one-stop shop for everything from private jets to diamond-encrusted watches — which is why the company is now looking to hire someone to review the oftentimes multimillion dollar listings before the products go live on the site. The best part? This is a paid position in which the hire will rake in £75,000 per year (almost $99,000 USD) to travel the world and live like one of the richest people on the planet.
Some of the most expensive items that HushHush has listed currently include a £62 million French château, a £55 million jewel-encrusted watch, a £47 million superyacht and an £18 million Legacy jet. Those are exactly the types of items that the hire will be testing — aircraft, cars, art, fashion, jewelry, furniture and more.
Travel is listed as a main component of the position, as the job listing states that, “the successful candidate will also be expected to travel extensively for the role, as they will be required to review private islands and properties for sale around the world.”
HushHush asks that applicants “have a keen eye for detail and an appreciation of the ‘finer things in life.‘” Essentially, HushHush is looking for everything that you hope your Instagram profile says about you.
In addition, since the person who is awarded the position will be communicating directly with suppliers, the company is asking for a few more basics: “discrete, sociable and eloquent.”
If you think you’re the best candidate for the position, you can apply here.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image by HushHush.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.