Earn double elite night credits at Andaz hotels with World of Hyatt credit cards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World of Hyatt credit cardmembers can earn valuable elite status twice as fast with two tier-qualifying night credits for each night stay at Andaz hotels and resorts through Dec. 23, 2021.
If you hold either a World of Hyatt Credit Card or a World of Hyatt Business Credit Card you need to first register for this new promotion by Dec. 23. Free night awards count, as do existing Andaz bookings, provided you register before your stay.
You generally cannot book with third-party sites (Expedia, Hotels.com, etc) and still earn Hyatt elite status credit, so booking directly with Hyatt is typically the way to go. Only the room occupied by the World of Hyatt member will count for the promotion.
While Andaz does not have a huge footprint across the globe, there are some great properties you can maximize this promotion at, including TPG favorite, the Andaz Mayakoba, Mexico.
Remember, Hyatt has cut elite status requirements by 50% for the 2021 qualification year. Any status earned in 2021 will be valid through Feb. 28, 2023.
- Discoverist: Stay five tier-qualifying nights or earn 12,500 base points ($2,500 in spending)
- Explorist: Stay 15 tier-qualifying nights or earn 25,000 base points ($5,000 in spending)
- Globalist: Stay 30 tier-qualifying nights or earn 50,000 base points ($10,000 in spending)
World of Hyatt Globalist elite status is a favorite among the TPG team. Many of our staff make it an annual priority to earn it to reap its top-tier benefits, including suite upgrades, late checkout and more. Hyatt Globalist status usually requires 60 qualifying nights spent in a Hyatt property per year, but with the reduced requirements for 2021, you can achieve it with 30 nights. That number reduces even further if you pick up the World of Hyatt card.
In addition to the up to 60,000-point sign-up bonus (30,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first three months from account opening, plus up to 30,000 additional bonus points by earning 2 bonus points total per $1 spent in the first six months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 bonus point, on up to $15,000 spent), you automatically get five tier-qualifying nights each year just by having the card. Then, you can earn two additional tier-qualifying night credits for every $5,000 you spend on the card as well as double night credits at Andaz hotels and resorts with this promotion.
The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card currently offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in your first three months from account opening. You will also earn five nights for every $10,000 spent on the card. You can gift up to 5 Discoverist statuses to others, and they do not have to be employees. Five elite statuses with one card is pretty hard to beat. What’s more, there is no fee for employee business cards.
You can register for this promotion here.
Featured image by Summer Hull / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees