Limited-time only: Earn up to double Avios — or more — on British Airways eStore purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For a limited-time only, British Airways is offering up to double Avios — and sometimes more — on purchases at some retailers through its online shopping portal, the eStore.
To be eligible, you must be a member of the British Airways Executive Club. The offer for up to double Avios — and sometimes more — ends 8 March. To take advantage, head to the eStore, where you will be asked to sign in using your BA Executive Club membership number. Once in the portal, make sure all purchases are made directly through the page that opens after clicking on the retailer of your choice.
Aside from signing up for a credit card and receiving a chunk of points or earning Avios through flying, shopping portals are some of the best and easiest ways to rack up points fast. For example, with the bonus on Macy’s purchases — 7 Avios per dollar spent — a $1,000 purchase would net you 7,000 Avios, which are worth $105 based on TPG’s most recent valuations.
Some of the best offers include: Kiehl’s (12 Avios/$1 — up from 8), Godiva (10 Avios/$1 — up from 5), Ray Ban (10 Avios/$1 — up from 7), Bloomingdales (7 Avios/$1 — up from 2), Tory Burch (5 Avios/$1 — up from 2), and more.
Terms and conditions state that if items are cancelled or returned, Avios will not be awarded. The offer applies to participating retailers only — be sure to check before you buy.
Additional reporting by Emily McNutt.
Featured image by Zinkevych/Getty Images
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.