You can now book Greece’s Domes of Corfu hotel with Marriott Bonvoy points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott has added a new property to its Autograph Collection in Greece: the recently renovated Domes of Corfu.
The hotel is on the western coast of Corfu, one of the Ionian Islands in Greece. It’s a close drive to the Corfu International Airport and the port for those arriving by sea. The island is home to famous beaches — including the Glyfada beach — and the historic Old Town Corfu, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Want more travel news and advice delivered to your inbox daily? Sign up for TPG’s newsletter.
Marriott’s Autograph Collection is made up of unique, independent hotels — and Domes of Corfu is no exception. The property gives off bohemian vibes, with 233 rooms and suites that each have their own private patio or veranda.
There’s a little something for everyone at the property — from world-class dining, a full-service spa and adult-only pool area to family-friendly areas, a kids club and special events and entertainment for teenagers.
Marriott lists the Domes of Corfu as a Category 6, which means a standard room will cost you 50,000 points per night (though you could score a room for as low as 40,000 points or as high as 60,000 points depending on off-peak and peak pricing periods).
Corfu isn’t home to a lot of hotels or resorts easily bookable with points — especially not family-friendly properties. Marriott has the Domes Miramare Corfu, an adults-only Category 5 resort (standard award nights cost 35,000 points).
Travelers with World of Hyatt points can book the adults-only MarBella Nido Suite Hotel & Villas (a MarBella Collection property that’s part of Small Luxury Hotels of the World). The Category 6 property starts at 25,000 points per night for a standard room.
Both of those properties are adult-only, so the Domes of Corfu offers a solid points hotel that is geared toward families.
“We are thrilled to expand our offering of one-of-a-kind hotels in Greece and to debut Autograph Collection on the paradisical island of Corfu,” said Jennifer Connell, vice president and global brand leader of Marriott’s Autograph Collection, in a press release. “Greece is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, and we are confident that the combination of Corfu’s natural beauty with Autograph Collection Hotels’ passion for design, will make Domes of Corfu one of the country’s leading leisure resorts.”
Featured image courtesy of Marriott International.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees