This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Disney World and Disney Land are known for their park’s lavish food inspired by different cultures all around the world. With everything from a Toy Story-inspired pizza place to the seafood at the Coral Reef Restaurant to a Mexican restaurant overlooking a replica Mayan pyramid, you can find just about any type of cuisine you could imagine.
But if you needed another reason to visit this magical amusement park, we’ve got good news: you can now get beignets filled with alcohol at the Scat Cat’s Club, a Southern jazz lounge, at the Port Orleans Resort. Beignets, a deep-fried, fluffy pastry, are a French Quarter staple. In the Disney version, guests can infuse these sweets with the alcohol of their choosing using a pipette. For $8 each, guests are allowed one boozy pipette per pastry of Baileys, Kahlua or Rumchata.
This isn’t the first time Disney has made things a little boozier: this year became the first time all restaurants in the parks will offer alcohol. So grab a beer and a beignet and get your park on.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards