This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hear that? It’s your stomach growling, and it wants food… like, two hours ago. And you’re in luck if you want something made fresh to order and don’t want to move from the ongoing Netflix binge happening on your couch.
UberEats is offering both new and existing users the opportunity to get 25% off your next UberEats order. In order to get the discount, enter the promo code NINJANOMS in the Promotions tab in the UberEats app.
The offer is valid through September 25, 2018, at 11:59pm CT. There’s a one-time use per user, however, there are reports that the promo code is valid for both domestic and international UberEats users.
To get the discount, open the UberEats app, click on the person icon in the lower right corner and tap Promotions. Then, enter the NINJANOMS promo code and place your order.
If you do take advantage, remember that you only have until the end of Tuesday to get the 25% discount. Also remember that UberEats counts as part of the Uber credit with the Platinum Card® from American Express. So, if you haven’t used this month’s $15 credit on a ride (or other UberEats orders), you can use that credit toward your already-discounted UberEats order.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards