Delta Will Match SkyMiles Donations in November to Honor Veterans
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta Air Lines will be matching customer-donated miles through its SkyWish organization to Fisher House Foundation’s Hero Miles program and Luke’s Wings throughout the entire month of November. SkyWish is the charitable sector of the SkyMiles loyalty program.
This is the fifth consecutive year Delta is matching donations up to a total of 10 million miles to these two organizations. Since the program started, Delta and its customers have been able to donate 148 million miles.
The Hero Miles program uses donated frequent flyer miles to provide round-trip airline tickets to wounded, injured and ill service members and their families who are undergoing treatment at a military or VA medical center or attending an authorized event. Luke’s Wing is a nonprofit that also provides air travel for families to visit their wounded or ill service members during recovery.
SkyWish allows SkyMiles members to donate miles to more than 30 charitable organizations worldwide. To donate, simply select which charities you would like to support and log into your SkyMiles account.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.