Delta Issues Weather Waivers Ahead of Winter Storm on Tuesday
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta has just announced it is issuing waivers for travel on Tuesday ahead of winter storm Maya. The storm has been dropping snow across the northern portion of the United States since the end of last week and is now headed for the Northeast.
- Travel Date: Feb. 12
- Airports Covered: Albany, NY (ALB), Boston, MA (BOS), Hartford, CT (BDL), Manchester, NH (MHT), New York, NY Kennedy(JFK) New York, NY La Guardia (LGA), Newark, NJ (EWR), Newburgh, NY (SFW), Providence, RI (PVD), White Plains, NY (HPN)
- Tickets must be reissued on or before Feb. 15
- Rebooked travel must begin no later than Feb. 15
- When rescheduled travel occurs beyond Feb. 12, the change fee will be waived. However, a difference in fare may apply. Final travel must be completed by end of ticket validity, one year from date of original issue.
Protect Your Travels
This winter storm is another reminder to book flights with a card that offers solid trip delay and cancellation insurance. Cards with solid trip protection include the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
We will continue to update this post as more airlines issue waivers.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.