Delta SkyMiles Account Access Will Be Down for 5 Hours This Weekend
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re flying Delta this weekend, it might be a good idea to plan ahead.
Access to Delta SkyMiles accounts will be unavailable for several hours late Saturday night and into the wee hours of Sunday due to planned site maintenance, the carrier said in a statement on its site. SkyMiles accounts will be shut down from 11pm ET on Feb. 23 until 4am ET on Feb. 24.
“During this time, you will not be able to log in or check in with your SkyMiles account,” Delta said. “Trip extras will also not be available for purchase until the maintenance is complete. All other functions will be working on delta.com and customers may continue as a guest on the Fly Delta app during the impacted time period. ”
Fortunately, the online maintenance won’t interfere with earning miles or upgrades for flights operated during the window. Delta assured that “miles will still be earned according to earning rules and upgrades will still be processed for flights during the maintenance timeframe as they normally are.”
The airline recommends passengers check-in for flights prior to 11pm ET on Saturday if possible. Otherwise, flyers can use their confirmation number, ticket number or credit card number to check in on the Fly Delta app, the airline’s website or at the airport.
Passengers can also book flights as a guest and look up details of upcoming trips by using the confirmation number in the “MyTrips” section of Delta’s site.
Featured photo by Joseph Branston/Future Publishing via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees