Delta SkyMiles Account Access Will Be Down for 5 Hours This Weekend
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re flying Delta this weekend, it might be a good idea to plan ahead.
Access to Delta SkyMiles accounts will be unavailable for several hours late Saturday night and into the wee hours of Sunday due to planned site maintenance, the carrier said in a statement on its site. SkyMiles accounts will be shut down from 11pm ET on Feb. 23 until 4am ET on Feb. 24.
“During this time, you will not be able to log in or check in with your SkyMiles account,” Delta said. “Trip extras will also not be available for purchase until the maintenance is complete. All other functions will be working on delta.com and customers may continue as a guest on the Fly Delta app during the impacted time period. ”
Fortunately, the online maintenance won’t interfere with earning miles or upgrades for flights operated during the window. Delta assured that “miles will still be earned according to earning rules and upgrades will still be processed for flights during the maintenance timeframe as they normally are.”
The airline recommends passengers check-in for flights prior to 11pm ET on Saturday if possible. Otherwise, flyers can use their confirmation number, ticket number or credit card number to check in on the Fly Delta app, the airline’s website or at the airport.
Passengers can also book flights as a guest and look up details of upcoming trips by using the confirmation number in the “MyTrips” section of Delta’s site.
Featured photo by Joseph Branston/Future Publishing via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.