Delta One Passengers Will Get Free Socks that Help Homeless Youth
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta made a splash with an update to its amenity kits back in June, thanks to the addition of Le Labo products and the reduction of plastic. The Tumi-branded kits have been gradually phased in around the network all summer, and now there’s an exciting new addition to look forward to this fall.
Come September, Delta is bringing Bombas socks to all of its Delta One amenity kits. Bombas is a popular sock company with a “buy one, give one” model, donating more than 20 million pairs of socks to orgnizations helping homeless people across the US. If you’re flying on Delta One in September, you’ll get a pair of Bombas socks in your amenity kit — and you can feel good about it, knowing that the airline is donating another pair to someone in need. As part of the new partnership, Bombas will donate 300,000 pairs of specially-designed socks to Covenant House. For more than 40 years, Covenant House has provided care and services to homeless, abandoned, abused, trafficked and exploited youth throughout the United States.
Delta has also been a long-standing supporter of Covenant House, providing volunteer support throughout the year to help homeless youth. In fact, many of the airline’s top executives participate in the “Executive Sleep Out” where business leaders spend a night on the streets to show their solidarity.
Additionally, the airline is promising to bring in more onboard enhancements in the near future. The company heard your frustrations about the performance of its current LSTN headphones, and is looking into new earbuds and headsets.
Featured image courtesy of Delta.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees