Delta One Passengers Will Get Free Socks that Help Homeless Youth
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta made a splash with an update to its amenity kits back in June, thanks to the addition of Le Labo products and the reduction of plastic. The Tumi-branded kits have been gradually phased in around the network all summer, and now there’s an exciting new addition to look forward to this fall.
Come September, Delta is bringing Bombas socks to all of its Delta One amenity kits. Bombas is a popular sock company with a “buy one, give one” model, donating more than 20 million pairs of socks to orgnizations helping homeless people across the US. If you’re flying on Delta One in September, you’ll get a pair of Bombas socks in your amenity kit — and you can feel good about it, knowing that the airline is donating another pair to someone in need. As part of the new partnership, Bombas will donate 300,000 pairs of specially-designed socks to Covenant House. For more than 40 years, Covenant House has provided care and services to homeless, abandoned, abused, trafficked and exploited youth throughout the United States.
Delta has also been a long-standing supporter of Covenant House, providing volunteer support throughout the year to help homeless youth. In fact, many of the airline’s top executives participate in the “Executive Sleep Out” where business leaders spend a night on the streets to show their solidarity.
Additionally, the airline is promising to bring in more onboard enhancements in the near future. The company heard your frustrations about the performance of its current LSTN headphones, and is looking into new earbuds and headsets.
Featured image courtesy of Delta.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.