Holiday Offer: Use This Promo Code to Get 10x Delta Miles on Lyft Airport Rides
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Delta flyers have been collecting miles on each Lyft ride since mid-2017, with a tie-up between the two enabling linked accounts to earn one mile for every dollar spent on daily Lyft rides (excluding taxes, fees, tolls and tips) as well as three miles per dollar on all trips to/from airports. If you’ve yet to connect your two profiles, you can do so here.
From Dec. 14, 2018 through Dec. 25, 2018, Lyft users who have their accounts linked to their Delta SkyMiles account can earn a total of 10x (ten SkyMiles per dollar spent) if entering the following promo code in their Lyft app: SKYMILES10X.
The code will trigger an additional eight miles per dollar spent (excluding taxes, fees, tolls and tip) on eligible airport Lyft rides in the US, and two additional miles per dollar spent on all other eligible Lyft rides. Only rides completed after successfully entering the promotional code on the Lyft app will qualify for the additional bonus miles.
If you use a card like the Chase Sapphire Reserve or the Chase Sapphire Preferred to pay for your trip, you can earn the usual 3x or 2x points, respectively, on top of the SkyMiles, plus an added 1x if using those cards via mobile wallet (Apple Pay or Google Pay) for a limited time.
Delta has a history of partnering with startup transportation companies. You can earn SkyMiles when staying at an Airbnb, for example, and last month the company began offering helicopter transfers through BLADE between JFK and Manhattan.
Additional terms and conditions are as follows: “This limited-time offer cannot be combined with other mileage bonus offers. By entering the SKYMILES10X promotion code you agree to these terms and you agree that Lyft, Delta and the third party hosted site may share your information for the purpose of tracking and processing your miles into your SkyMiles account or sending you targeted offers and may use anonymized, aggregated data for business analytics and offer optimization. Miles may take two (2) weeks or more to be awarded to Delta SkyMiles accounts.”
According to TPG’s monthly points and miles valuations, Delta SkyMiles aren’t the most valuable points currency out there, with each point worth just 1.2 cents. Additionally, Delta has massively devalued its awards program over the past few years and earned a reputation for making it difficult to redeem SkyMiles at reasonable rates. Still, if you use Lyft, it could be worth signing up for this promo — every mile counts!
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees