ICYMI: Elevated Welcome Bonuses on Delta Credit Cards and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
For a limited time, Amex is offering elevated bonuses on cards such as the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express.
Flights to Europe From $224 Round-Trip in Economy and 39,750 Miles in Biz Class
Widespread Flight Deals to Tropical Destinations
Targeted Offers From American Express
From 100,000 Amex points on referrals on The Business Platinum® Card from American Express, to 75k welcome bonus on the Marriot Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express Card and the 100K Limited-time offer on the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card, to new offers on the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express, it was a big week for American Express cardholders.
American Express teamed up with Avios to make Membership Rewards points even more valuable with a 40% transfer bonus.
American Airlines is offering various AAdvantage cardholders the opportunity to save up to 7,500 miles on award bookings through September 30.
Amex announced a new partnership with Resy that allows you to earn 500 Membership Rewards points on restaurant reservations.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image courtesy of Southwest
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.